Esaote MRI, more than technology
The new eXP technology is the expression of the Esaote experience in a combination of hardware, software and sequence technology that gives a substantial overall quality improvement to the Esaote Dedicated MRI systems. eXP technology is a revolution in Dedicated MRI!
eXP technology: a revolution in Dedicated MRI
eXP Technology is the culmination of Esaote’s fully dedicated R&D commitment to meeting the increasingly technical demands of modern medicine.
Using an engineering and design approach that balances each element of the Dedicated MRI system Esaote is able to produce machines that offer the highest quality images, the most efficient use of time and the most affordable running costs: the eXP Technology by Esaote.
- eXP Technology Performance Enhancements - eXP Technology sums up to faster overall system response thanks to a number of sophisticated MRI software techniques and a high-power workstation. By combining sophisticated acquisition and reconstruction methods such as SpeedUp and TR reduction (patented by Esaote), eXP will substantially improve the MRI examination by reducing scantimes and improving image quality. For some sequences, like FSE, a gain in scan time of up to 40% is feasible. In other applications eXP allows for the complete coverage of the joint acquiring high resolution images for a more accurate diagnosis, whilst maintaining the same scan time.
- eXP Advanced Hardware - A hardware platform that can handle advanced software such as SpeedUp; designed for use in conjunction with a GPU for future developments based on parallel computing.
- eXP MAR-Metallic Artefact Reduction - eXP Technology facilitates imaging of patients with metallic implants. In the images acquired with MAR, the artifacts are clearly reduced with improved diagnostic quality.
- eXP Technology means Faster MRI - Shorter examination times mean more comfort for the patient and better system economics.
- eXP Technology means Better MRI - Better image quality stands for easier diagnosis and better marketing of your MRI service.
Technology and features are system/configuration dependent. Specifications subject to change without notice. Information might refer to products or modalities not yet approved in all countries. For further details, please contact your Esaote sales representative.