The Aquila Pro, with its innovative technologies, offers extensive user and application setting capabilities and calculation packages, as an asset to today's demanding ultrasound users in the busy environment of the modern General/Family Medicine and OB/GYN practice:
- First trimester, second/third trimester, delivery, gynecological examinations, breast, small parts, cardiology, transrectal urology and general abdominal examinations
- Complete available range of linear and convex array transducers
- Dual probe connector
- User & Application setting capabilities
- Dedicated calculation packages for obstetrics/gynecology (including AFI), urology, cardiology, thyroid and infant-hip applications
- Extensive reports for OB/GYN, urology and cardiology (including ratios and biophysical observations)
- Cine memory
- 32 Mb PC-compatible memory card for image storage (up to 160 images)
- Second-Generation Contrast Resolution (CRII) technology to improve contrast resolution and enhance image quality
- Fine Line Processing to enhance lateral image resolution, specially dedicated to small parts, gynecology and abdominal applications
- Total Image Focus (dynamic receive focusing), a zone-based multiple focus point technology, to improve B/W image quality by focusing throughout the entire received zone of the scan area
- Optional biopsy kits
- Light-weight (11 kg, 24 lbs.)
- Battery or mains operated
- Available with or without trolley (carrying case)
Aquila Pro: The Wise Choice!
If you would like to access this resource, please type your Username and Password in the MEMBER'S AREA box on the right side of the page.
If you don't currently have a valid account, and would like to get one, please Subscribe.
Technology and features are system/configuration dependent. Specifications subject to change without notice.
Information might refer to products or modalities not yet approved in all countries.
For further details, please contact your Esaote sales representative.