Aquila Pro VET: Product in Brief
The Aquila Pro VET offers small and mixed animal veterinarians worldwide a high quality black & white ultrasound scanner. The Aquila Pro VET provides the image quality needed to make reliable diagnoses, while remaining easy to operate and transport; necessities in the busy environment of the modern veterinary practice. The various available options and programmable settings, as well as specific veterinary measurement programs make the system ideal for applications ranging from pregnancy detection to backfat measurements.
The Aquila Pro VET is equipped with a full alphanumeric, backlit keyboard and can be configured either with or without trolley. Standard features such as the removable 32 MB memory card, which can be used to store up to 160 images, as well as to facilitate software upgrades, two probe connectors and cine memory are unique in a system in this price class.
Aquila Pro VET: Full Details
Some of the features found on Aquila Pro VET include:
- Reproductive imaging (pregnancy detection, ovaries, fetal age/sexing), thoracic and abdominal cavity, tendons, small parts, cardiology and animal science.
- Fetal age tables and report pages for equine, bovine, sheep, swine, llama, feline/canine.
- Measurement programs for tendons, cardiology and animal science.
- Cine memory
- Total Image Focus
- CRII Technology
- Integrated, backlit keyboard
- Portables (11 kg, 24 lbs.)
- 9" monitor
- Two probe connectors
- 32 Mb PC-compatible memory card for image storage (up to 160 images); optional max. 512 Mb
- Battery or mains operated
- Ergonomic, compact design
- Available with our without trolley
- Optional biopsy kits
Aquila Pro VET: the wise choice
If you would like to access this resource, please type your Username and Password in the MEMBER'S AREA box on the right side of the page.
If you don't currently have a valid account, and would like to get one, please Subscribe.
Technology and features are system/configuration dependent. Specifications subject to change without notice.
Information might refer to products or modalities not yet approved in all countries.
For further details, please contact your Esaote sales representative.
Windows® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation. Mac® is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.