The ART.LAB is the worldwide standard to measure vascular wall properties based on the ultrasound RF-signal, such as automated measurement of Intima Media Thickness and Arterial Stiffness, the Esaote's continuing commitment to developing diagnostic tools for vascular research and clinical practice, especially in relation to the care for patients with hypertension, diabetes and hypercholesterolermia.
Designed and developed by Esaote in close cooperation with the Maastricht Cardiovascular Research Institute (Maastricht University, The Netherlands - Prof. Dr. A.P.G. Hoeks, Prof. Dr. R.S. Reneman) and based on the gold standard Wall Track System, it offers a complete configuration for identification of vascular risk factors:
- high-resolution B-Mode ultrasound images make it easy to identify the vessel in an extremely accurate way:
- diameter 88 micrometer
- change of diameter 31 micrometer
- Intima Media Thickness 21 micrometer
- on-line RF processing-based measurement and display of Diameter, Distension and IMT show direct feedback of quality of the measurement
- real-time calculation and presentation of IMT and Arterial Stiffness over 6 independent heartbeats including mean values and standard deviation
- new Wall Motion image mode for visualization of vessel wall stiffness
- blood flow information with Color and PW Doppler
- unique software tool for user/patient database and follow-up on individual progression
Additional information and clinical images are available on request.
ART.LAB - THE ARTERIAL ANALYZER: MEASURE VASCULAR WALL PROPERTIES
ART.LAB is not available for sale in the United States
Technology and features are system/configuration dependent. Specifications subject to change without notice.
Information might refer to products or modalities not yet approved in all countries.
For further details, please contact your Esaote sales representative.