Esaote has received recognition for the continuous innovation, superior design and quality engineering stemming from its research and development department. The technology of the Esaote Group is acknowledged at an international level and this is proved by the fact that:
- in 1994 Artoscan was included on the list of the ten most important innovations in the imaging field (Radiology Today USA 1994)
- in 1998 the Company received the "Best Circuit Award" at the EUROASIC-EDAC
- in 2001 E-Scan was awarded the "Compasso d’Oro" from ADI (Association for the Industrial Design)
- in 2004 Esaote received a "cum Laude" award from the RSNA Technical Exhibition for its Virtual Navigator solution for guided therapy in ultrasound; the Company also received the "Honourable Mention" for the MyLab 30 CV portable ultrasound system by I.D. (Annual Design Review)
- in 2008 Esaote received the Reddot Design Award for outstanding design and belonging to the best in the industry
- in 2010 Esaote wins "Confindustria Awards for Excellence Andrea Pininfarina 2010". This is the most prestigious prize given to the Italian companies within the system, judged top for the best performance in developing and capitalising on innovation, in terms of investment in research and innovation, in human capital and technology.
- in 2011 Esaote wins the Special Prize Hong Kong at China Trader Award 2010 of Cathay Pacific Airways, during a ceremony held at the exclusive location "Fondazione Arnaldo Pomodoro" in MIlan.
- in 2011 Frost & Sullivan Award recognizes Esaote for Suitestensa an innovative CIS PACS cardiology information system.