BioPACS™ is an advanced post-processing software tool designed for patient-oriented Imaging Data Management. By introducing you to the MyLab™ World, this Single-Server configuration allows for patient-management in Ultrasound Medical Applications.
Clinical data, acquired from all supported devices, can be archived, reviewed, printed and reported for an improved off-line clinical patient analysis.
Many advanced features are available to set up your personal network in a stand alone miniPACS configuration, managing any US diagnostic device with DICOM output and printing on laser, ink/bubble jet and DICOM printers.
- DICOM - compliant for Storage, Media Exchange and Print
- Export - multimedia, in standard Windows® and DICOM format, both available on folder and CD
- Visual Comparison - ulti-patient and multi-session reviewing capability for improved patient follow up and diagnosis
- Images and Clips - still and multi-frame management for archiving and reviewing
- Interface - user-friendly viewer interface with real-time adjustments
- Measurement - automatic import from supported Ultrasound devices
- Import and Link - possibility of adding Windows® standard file (jpg, pdf, doc, xls, avi,..) to patient record for complete management
- Off-line Archiving - possibility of archiving data on media with indexing support
- Multilanguage - multi-language support for access-friendly interface
- Reports - predefined, with possibility of including images and creating/customizing a glossary
- Cost Saving - optimized workflow approach to daily routine
- Time Saving - high speed data access and exam reviewing
- Certified Measurements - Class I with measurements functions
Your Personal Digital Assistant
The Software meets the Essential Requirements listed in Annex I of the 93/42/EEC medical devices directive for Class I with measurements function.
Windows® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation
Technology and features are system/configuration dependent. Specifications subject to change without notice.
Information might refer to products or modalities not yet approved in all countries.
For further details, please contact your Esaote sales representative.