Cardiology Org@nizer: Product in Brief
In a fast-changing world where the value of information is increased by the possibility of sharing it, the highest level of clinical data management has to be offered to meet today’s medical needs.
As the latest expression of the unique MyLab™World concept, Cardiology Org@nizer is based on a forward-thinking approach for the combined management of US images and clips, ECG waveforms and standard Windows® documents.
Cardiology Org@nizer, through a scalable platform, represents the digital structure dedicated to Radiology and Cardiology environments, starting from an entry level Single-Server configuration up to a full Client-Server solution.
Thanks to the advanced architecture of the system, patient data are organized in clinical folders for quick and easy access in a single viewing, improving ergonomics and clinical outcomes. Stored information can be accessed for reviewing, comparing, measuring, exporting, reporting and printing with off-line indexed archive and Jukebox option.
Non-US modality images can easily be imported and linked to patient folder. Using many of the technologies that power the Internet itself, Cardiology Org@nizer includes a Web access option that allows physicians to access the storage server for remote viewing and reporting of exams, separating the place where data are kept and the place where data are accessed from.
The Cardiology Org@nizer solution gives you advantageous purchase cost reduction and introduces a safe and secure digital storage modality to skilfully manage your Lab.
Cardiology Org@nizer: Full Details
- DICOM: protocol compatible for Storage, Media Exchange and Print
- Architecture: Single-Server through Client-Server; Web
- Modalities: complete and integrated management of US (Images and Clips) and ECG traces; limited non-US imaging management
- Export: multimedia, in standard Windows® and DICOM format, both available on network folder and CD
- Visual Comparison: Multi-patient and Multi-session reviewing capability for improved patient follow up and diagnosis
- Images and Clips: still and multi-frame management for archiving and reviewing
- Interface: user-friendly viewer interface with real time adjustments
- Measurement: automatic import from supported Ultrasound devices
- Import&Link: possibility of adding Windows® standard file (jpg, pdf, doc, xls, avi,..) to patient record for complete management
- PACS Interfacing: automatic forward to external PACS; Query/Retrieve from external PACS
- Off-line Archiving: possibility of archiving data on media, with indexing support and external Jukebox compatibility
- Web Option: remote reviewing and reporting of exams by Internet access
- Multilanguage: multi-language support for access-friendly interface
- Reports: predefined, with possibility of including images and creating/customizing a glossary
- Cost Saving: optimized workflow approach to daily routine
- Time Saving: high-speed data access and exam reviewing
- Safety&Security: fault-tolerant solution, with secure privilege access
- Certified Measurements: Class I with measurements functions
Cardiology Or@nizer: A new point of view
Windows® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
If you would like to access this resource, please type your Username and Password in the MEMBER'S AREA box on the right side of the page.
If you don't currently have a valid account, and would like to get one, please Subscribe.
Technology and features are system/configuration dependent. Specifications subject to change without notice.
For further details, please contact your Esaote sales representative.