The Corvus, Esaote's high quality digital black & white ultrasound system, with its Digital Versatility offers a large selection of dedicated transducers in various technologies to tailor the system to each practice's individual needs:
- The safest techniques for examining mother and child conditions during pregnancy
- Complete prenatal medical care in Ob/Gyn
- Radiology applications on adult and pediatric patients, small parts included
- Complete range of probes
- Dedicated calculation packages
- Second-Generation Contrast Resolution (CRII) technology to improve contrast resolution and enhance image quality
- Fine Line Processing to enhance lateral image resolution, specially dedicated to small parts, gynecology and abdominal applications
- Total Image Focus (dynamic receive focusing), a zone-based multiple focus point technology, to improve B/W image quality by focusing throughout the entire received zone of the scan area
Corvus: a Wide Range of Applications
Technology and features are system/configuration dependent. Specifications subject to change without notice.
Information might refer to products or modalities not yet approved in all countries.
For further details, please contact your Esaote sales representative.