EBIT AET DICOMed Toolkit is a robust, commercial-grade, full-featured toolkit allowing the integration of third-party software without having to re-engineer existing applications.
- A set of "Development libraries" (to be installed on OEM development workstations) and a single "Run-time" library (to be installed on customer workstations)
- Create DICOM objects for all modalities (CR, RF, XA, CT, MR, US etc.) starting from native or proprietary formats
- Support all DICOM 3.0 basic networking services (Echo, Store, Query/Retrieve, Print, Worklist)/DICOM read/write, store, print, Media exchange, Query/Retrieve
- Create DICOMDIR objects according to DICOM specifications
- Contains CD-ROM recording library for media storage
- Generic set of controls for rapid integration (e.g., film-composer for page layout design, DICOM Store etc.)
- Simple and effective licensing mechanism based on programmable software or hardware key: pay only the features used, while further functionalities can be added at any time by simply updating the license, without any application upgrade
With the DICOMed Toolkit a range of services and controls are immediately available for integration in third-party applications. The Toolkit picture shows a control distributed with the toolkit for film composing and DICOM PRINT service, starting straight from the DICOM files after Query/Retrieve.
DICOM services and solutions for
cardiology/radiology OEMs integrators
Technology and features are system/configuration dependent. Specifications subject to change without notice.
For further details, please contact your Esaote sales representative.