The Falco is fully PC compatible, has a built-in disk drive and standard dual B and M-Mode cine memory. Standard features like these make image storage and input convenient and simple:
- Lightweight and ergonomically designed transducers with linear and convex technology
- Full digital image processing and scan conversion
- Total Image Focus, (dynamic receive focusing), a zone-based multiple focus point technology, to improve B/W image quality by focusing throughout the entire received zone of the scan area
- Second-Generation Contrast Resolution (CRII) technology to improve contrast resolution and enhance image quality
- Fine Line Processing to enhance lateral image resolution, specially dedicated to small parts, gynecology and abdominal applications
- Calculation packages for obstetrics, gynecology, thyroid, urology, cardiology and infant-hip applications
- Dedicated measurements (distance, length, area, circumference, ellipse, angle and volume)
- Extensive multiple-user and application setting capabilities
- General/Family Medicine and OB/GYN practice oriented
- PC-compatible disk drive for easy image storage, 32 MB cine memory
- Standard video in/out
- Battery or main operated
- Optional accessories (external keyboard, trolley, biopsy kits, ODT package for PC connection)
- Weight basic unit 10.5 kg (23 lbs)
- Dimensions (w x h x d) basic unit: 26 x 38 x 37 cm (10 x 15 x 14.5 inch)
Falco: Functional Flexibility!
Technology and features are system/configuration dependent. Specifications subject to change without notice.
Information might refer to products or modalities not yet approved in all countries.
For further details, please contact your Esaote sales representative.