G-scan: Product in Brief
The G-scan is a revolutionary system for all musculoskeletal applications, from a simple knee to weight bearing spine. It represents the future in musculoskeletal MRI as it offers additional diagnostic capabilities.
The G-scan covers all applications: foot/ankle, knee, hip L&C spine, shoulder, elbow, hand/wrist. The magnet can be tilted from the horizontal to vertical position which enables the imaging of the patient in the weight bearing position, allowing you to visualize the actual condition of pathologies. Thanks to its unique tilting design, the patient can be moved in a true weight-bearing position, allowing you to visualize the actual condition of pathologies. It is an Open MRI - no claustrophobia - which fits in only 25 m2.
G-scan: Full Details
Esaote’s creativity and commitment to innovation is encompassed in the G-scan, a revolutionary dedicated musculoskeletal MRI system. The G-scan boasts advanced features and capabilities:
- Weight-bearing: a new frontier in spine and knee MRI giving your clinic the possibility to distinguish itself
- Low maintenance open permanent magnet with hydraulic tilting mechanism from 0° to 90°
- 0.25 Tesla field
- Limited dimensions: complete system, magnet, electronics and console can be installed in a single room of 25 m2
- Low Power Consumption: less than 3 Kw in normal 220/110V power outlet
- Ergonomic patient table
- Light Patented RF Shielding
- Complete set of dedicated optimized coils
- All imaging sequences used in MSK settings
- Weight-bearing examinations giving extra diagnostic capability
- Full set of pre-defined sequences and protocols
- User defined sequences and customized examination protocols
- Multi planar scout
- Real-time positioning feature: display on the gantry showing in real-time the MR image of the joint assuring fast and accurate positioning
- Windows based user interface
- Extensive image viewing, analysis and elaboration tools
- Sophisticated storage functionality particularly useful for systems connected to PACS network
- Full DICOM connectivity
The tilting MRI, adding weight to your diagnosis
If you would like to access this resource, please type your Username and Password in the MEMBER'S AREA box on the right side of the page.
If you don't currently have a valid account, and would like to get one, please Subscribe.
Technology and features are system/configuration dependent. Specifications subject to change without notice.
For further details, please contact your Esaote sales representative.