The Megas Family products are fully digital beamformer ultrasound systems with phased, linear, convex and annular array technology.
Among their main features they can offer:
- Separate-channel delay lines, filters and apodization to enhance tissue definition and improve spatial and contrast resolution
- Extensive use of ASIC (Application Specific Integrated Circuit) and FPGA (Field Programmable Gate Array) to provide the lightest high level system available
- TEI™ - Tissue Enhancement Imaging
- CnTI™ - Contrast Tuned Imaging for contrast media procedures
- Broadband probe range (multiplane TE included)
- Fully-integrated Stress-Echo package (I.M.S. - Image Management System)
- Dedicated calculations available to perform the biometry of Cardiac, Vascular, Radio and Ob/Gyn reports
- Direct printing via parallel port to standard laser printers
- D.A.M. - Digital Archival Module integrated system (hard disk and 640 MB magneto-optical disk-MOD) for digital image/clip archiving and management, automatic calculations and patient reports/statistics
- Dedicated software to assure retrieval and review of reports and images
- Biopacs™ multilanguage workstation for clinical data management over LAN and WAN networks in real-time
- Connectivity via network to transfer clinical information through DICOM protocols
The use of contrast agents in the USA is limited by FDA to left ventricle opacification and visualization of the left ventricular endocardial border.
Megas Family: your reliable daily partner.
If you would like to access this resource, please type your Username and Password in the MEMBER'S AREA box on the right side of the page.
If you don't currently have a valid account, and would like to get one, please Subscribe.
Technology and features are system/configuration dependent. Specifications subject to change without notice.
Information might refer to products or modalities not yet approved in all countries.
For further details, please contact your Esaote sales representative.