MyLab™15/20 Family: Product in Brief
The MyLab™15/20 Family is composed of the newest Esaote's compact console ultrasound systems.
The MyLab™15 and MyLab™15 XVision platforms are premium black and white systems with upgradeability to color and Doppler.
The MyLab™20 and MyLab™20 XVision platforms have high sensitivity color and Doppler capabilities standard, including triplex and duplex imaging. The systems' modern design houses a powerful diagnostic tool that produces high quality images for ultrasound professionals in various medical fields, i.e. ob/gyn, breast, musculoskeletal, vascular, urology.
Both the MyLab™15/20 Family has three transducer ports for convex, linear and endocavity transducers, including Esaote's unique 200° field-of-view endocavity probe.
Supplied with a personal USB memory drive, the built-in USB port allows the user to save data quickly and easily. Images and clips can be stored in real-time, reviewed, exported in different formats and printed on USB/PC printers.
MyLab™15/20 Family: Full Details
Engineered on the MyLab™ World license-based modular architecture, the MyLab™15/20 Family is extremely flexible and offers a wide range of application packages and optional features to meet every user’s specific needs. Engineered with Esaote’s ESA-DYN technology and second generation adaptive filters, the black & white image quality is truly exceptional for a system in its price class, and the modern design houses a powerful diagnostic tool that produces high-sensitivity Color and PW Doppler:
- flexible module architecture
- friendly user-interface
- three transducer ports for convex, linear and endocavity probes
- LCD configuration to increase user comfort while reducing eyestrain
- TEI™ - Tissue Enhancement Imaging to improve image resolution by minimizing artefacts, available on all probes
- Just 4D, a complete, easy-to-use real-time 4D obstetric imaging option, including DVD recording functions
- ob/gyn application package with various measurement and reporting options
- 200° field-of-view endocavity probe
- Mother-Child Database, the internal database for saving fetal data each visit to be viewed and analyzed throughout the pregnancy
- license-based application modules
- extended connectivity and DICOM compliance
- modern USB/CD/DVD storage
- MyLab™ Desk3 image and data management
MyLab™15 Family Compact Quality Without Compromise
MyLab™20 Family Compact Color and Doppler Without Compromise
If you would like to access this resource, please type your Username and Password in the MEMBER'S AREA box on the right side of the page.
If you don't currently have a valid account, and would like to get one, please Subscribe.
Technology and features are system/configuration dependent. Specifications subject to change without notice.
Information might refer to products or modalities not yet approved in all countries.
For further details, please contact your Esaote sales representative.