MyLab™20Plus: Product in Brief
The MyLab™20Plus is designed for a multi-application approach and can be customized to meet every individual need. This compact console B/W ultrasound system, which can easily be upgraded to colour and Doppler, provides exceptional image quality.
A wide selection of features combined with a complete range of convex, linear, endocavity and pencil transducers provide the ideal solution in the shared service ultrasound department or clinic. General imaging, women healthcare, vascular, urology, small parts and musculoskeletal examinations can be easily performed through dedicated technologies and solutions.
The smart operation, the integrated image archive and report editor increase the workflow of the ultrasound user, whereas the high-end 17" LCD monitor improves user comfort and reduces eyestrain.
The MyLab™20Plus integrates today's USB and CD/DVD image and data management capabilities. When selecting the final storage destination, the operator can easily choose from the internal hard disk, DVD/CD burner and personal USB memory drive.
The network storage allows a direct connection to external workstations, both in Windows® or DICOM environments, being the system full DICOM and IHE compliant.
With MyLab™ Desk - the innovative image management solution - the user can even install the software on a standard PC, and increase comfort and productivity by directly reviewing and processing all clinical data.
MyLab™20Plus: Full Details
The MyLab™20Plus is designed for a multi-application approach. This compact console B/W ultrasound system is easily upgradable to colour and Doppler, and offers exceptional image quality and extreme adaptability thanks to its dedicated technologies and solutions. Some of the features found on MyLab™20Plus include:
- 17" high-resolution TFT LCD color monitor
- multi-frequency broadband transducers
- four active probe connectors for convex, linear, endocavity and pencil probes
- user-friendly interface with direct access to main functions by keys
- TEI™ - Tissue Enhancement Imaging
- Tp-View for enlarged field of view, specially in high-frequency and vascular exams
- X4D real-time technology for eXtended 3D-4D advanced OB/GYN imaging in volumetric scanning
- 3D-4D VRA Counting - automatic hypoechoic spherical target volume measurements & counting
- Framingham Risk Score Calculator in Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- calipers for Nuchal Thickness (NT) measurements (early detection for Down syndrome risk factor)
- automatic optimization of image processing to improve the operator's comfort
- integrated HD, CD/DVD burner and personal USB memory drive for transferring clinical data
- network storage with direct connection to external workstations
- Windows® and DICOM compatibility
- IHE compliance (Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise)
- MyLab™ Desk3 software package for image management solution
Your Portal to the Ultrasound World
Windows® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation
If you would like to access this resource, please type your Username and Password in the MEMBER'S AREA box on the right side of the page.
If you don't currently have a valid account, and would like to get one, please Subscribe.
Technology and features are system/configuration dependent. Specifications subject to change without notice.
Information might refer to products or modalities not yet approved in all countries.
For further details, please contact your Esaote sales representative.