MyLab™25: Product in Brief
MyLab™25 is a revolutionary new concept in ultrasound technology.
It can come in a portable configuration, weighting less than 20 pounds, or - alternatively - as a console system with integrated and undetachable lightweight trolley.
MyLab™25 represents a revolutionary approach to the General Imaging practice. The new extended platform is integrated in very compact dimensions and is able to deliver premium performances in a wide range of applications: Abdominal, Vascular, Small Parts, Cardiac, Musculoskeletal, Obstetrics and Gynecology. The advanced design and ergonomics make MyLab™25 the best choice for private labs, any hospital department, emergency and point of care.
MyLab™25 is the perfect combination of size and performance for vascular and general imaging needs. It offers the perfect adaptability needed in today’s clinical environment without compromising the clinical performance necessary to provide the highest levels of patient care.
MyLab™25: Full Details
MyLab™25 offers multi-modality scanning. Its modular architecture, latest generation digital beamformer, advanced multi-frequency transducers and unparalleled versatility are perfectly suited for vascular and general imaging practices:
- premium performance and compact design
- lightweight with advanced ergonomics
- linear, convex, phased and endocavity probes
- extended bandwidth probes & new innovative ergonomic shape (appleprobes)
- XView - eXtreme View with real-time adaptive algorithm
- MView - combined standard and steered ultrasound imaging to detect all anatomical structures
- VPan - eXtended field of view
- TEI™ - Tissue Enhancement Imaging
- CnTI™ - Contrast Tuned Imaging for contrast media procedures
- RF-QIMT - Quality Intima Media Thickness for early detection of cardio-vascular diseases
- integrated stress echo
- Framingham Risk Score Calculator in Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- second physio trace interface for blood pressure measurements
- advanced quantitative analysis for contrast enhanced examinations
- advanced OB/GYN package
- calipers for Nuchal Thickness (NT) measurements (early detection for Down syndrome risk factor)
- advanced application measurement and report packages
- advanced research tools
- visual comparison modality to compare different exams
- multiview modality for multiple image visualization
- clips and images quality export
- robust digital patient archive/management and full connectivity
- integrated CD/RW as well as RJ 45 and USB ports for transferring clinical data
- Windows® platform and DICOM compliant
The use of contrast agents in the USA is limited by FDA to left ventricle opacification and visualization of the left ventricular endocardial border.
Windows® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
MyLab™25 High Versatility Without Compromises
If you would like to access this resource, please type your Username and Password in the MEMBER'S AREA box on the right side of the page.
If you don't currently have a valid account, and would like to get one, please Subscribe.
Technology and features are system/configuration dependent. Specifications subject to change without notice.
Information might refer to products or modalities not yet approved in all countries.
For further details, please contact your Esaote sales representative.