MyLab™25Gold: Product in Brief
The new MyLab™25Gold is able to perfectly match the latest technological innovations with ease of use and portability.This new concept reflects and fully satisfies the recent evolution of the user’s needs: high performance and reliability on top of compactness and portability.
With MyLab™25Gold, the gold standard in terms of quality and solutions meets the portable ultrasound to deliver unmatched performance, defining a new class of systems. Abdominal, ob/gyn, small parts, breast, thyroid, musculoskeletal, neonatal, pediatric, vascular, cardiology are the most important clinical fields covered by the MyLab™25Gold.
While ensuring very high diagnostic confidence, the new system offers a wide range of configurations, to meet any clinical need and any user’s preference.
When positioned on the stationary trolley, MyLab™25Gold offers the consistency of a standard console system (chart-based), including a large LCD monitor, extended back-lighted keyboard, probe holders and peripheral locations.
Thanks to the integrated lightweight battery, MyLab™25Gold can easily work with full performance even in mobile configuration (portable). This feature easily extends ultrasound systems to growing field, such as Mobile Services, Emergency, CCU, OR, and Anaesthesia.
Based on the point-of-care concept, mobility is a rapidly growing request both in the private and public environment. MyLab™25Gold offers a wide of range of trolleys and accessories providing the freedom to bring complete and reliable diagnostic capability wherever you need and whenever you want (multi-site).
MyLab™25Gold: Full Details
The MyLab™25Gold is setting a new standard, the premium-performance mobile ultrasound system: a powerful redesigned platform in general imaging and shared service field which ensures extended modularity and upgradability as well as easy and fast service diagnosis and recovery procedures. Increased productivity and user's comfort, maximized and protected value of investment with longer product life: it represents the state of the art in terms of concrete value, technology and diagnostic capability.
Some of the features found on MyLab™25Gold include:
- 15" high-resolution TFT LCD
- double simultaneous probe connection
- application-dedicated transducers
- extended bandwidth probes & new innovative ergonomic shape (appleprobes)
- new 4D motorized probe for easy & fast 3D/4D acquisitions
- ergonomic keyboard with extended control panel
- user-friendly interface with direct access to main functions by keys
- portable, multi-site & chart-based configurations
- X4D real-time technology for eXtended 3D-4D advanced OB/GYN imaging in volumetric scanning
- 3D-4D VRA Counting - automatic hypoechoic spherical target volume measurements & counting
- TEI™ - Tissue Enhancement Imaging
- XView - eXtreme View with real-time adaptive algorithm
- MView - combined standard and steered ultrasound imaging to detect all anatomical structures
- Tp-View for enlarged field of view, specially in breast and vascular exams
- VPan - eXtended field of view
- CnTI™ - Contrast Tuned Imaging for contrast media procedures
- XStrain™ - Strain-Strain Rate top analysis technique for myocardial function evaluation
- CFI - Coronary Flow Imaging to assess coronary artery blood flow and its main characteristics
- AutoEF - Automatic Ejection Fraction computation
- RF-QIMT - Quality Intima Media Thickness for early detection of cardio-vascular diseases
- integrated stress echo
- Framingham Risk Score Calculator in Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- advanced Cardiac and Vascular packages
- advanced ob/gyn package
- calipers for Nuchal Thickness (NT) measurements (early detection for Down syndrome risk factor)
- up-to-date tools for quantitative information, disease scoring, therapy monitoring, patient follow-up
- high-sensitive & low artefacts Doppler, CFM, Power, PW/CW
- complete & detailed measure & report package
- automatic optimization of image processing to improve the operator's comfort
- integrated lightweight battery
- CD/DVD and USB 2.0 ports for transferring clinical data
- robust digital patient archive/management and full connectivity
- integrated network board for direct connection to LAN
- wireless connection capability
- Windows® platform and DICOM compliant
- MyLab™ Desk3, BioPACS™, Org@nizer™ Suite software packages for image management
The use of contrast agents in the USA is limited by FDA to left ventricle opacification and visualization of the left ventricular endocardial border.
Windows® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
The Premium-Performance Mobile Ultrasound
If you would like to access this resource, please type your Username and Password in the MEMBER'S AREA box on the right side of the page.
If you don't currently have a valid account, and would like to get one, please Subscribe.
Technology and features are system/configuration dependent. Specifications subject to change without notice.
Information might refer to products or modalities not yet approved in all countries.
For further details, please contact your Esaote sales representative.