MyLab™30CV: Product in Brief
The MyLab™30CV ultrasound system is an evolutionary step in ultrasound technology. Weighing less than 20 pounds, it is the first compact ultrasound system to deliver premium console performance. And with mobile, portable or stationary configurations, MyLab™30CV can adapt to any clinical environment.
Offering portability and applicability over a wide range of clinical specialties without compromise, MyLab™30CV implements phased array technology for cardiac imaging, linear array for vascular and small parts imaging, as well as curved array and micro-convex for general imaging.
The system allows for the evaluation of the heart, vasculature and organs of the body with the appropriate transducer technology and the appropriate measurement and analysis packages.
Further, it allows for the implementation of advanced features such as integrated contrast acquisition and high resolution multiplane TE imaging.
MyLab™30CV: Full Details
MyLab™30CV is the perfect combination of size and performance. It offers the portability and adaptability needed in today’s clinical environment without compromising the clinical performance necessary to provide the highest levels of patient care. Some other features found on MyLab™30CV include:
- premium performance and compact design
- lightweight with advanced ergonomics
- full feature keyboard
- phased, convex and linear arrays
- CW pencil and multiplane TE probe
- extended bandwidth probes & new innovative ergonomic shape (appleprobes)
- XView - eXtreme View with real-time adaptive algorithm
- MView - combined standard and steered ultrasound imaging to detect all anatomical structures
- XStrain™ - Strain-Strain Rate top analysis technique for myocardial function evaluation
- integrated stress echo
- TEI™ - Tissue Enhancement Imaging
- CMM - Compass M-Mode
- TVM - Tissue Velocity Mapping for LV motion analysis
- CnTI™ - Contrast Tuned Imaging for contrast media procedures
- Qontrast™ for myocardium parameters quantification
- RF-QIMT - Quality Intima Media Thickness for early detection of cardio-vascular diseases
- Framingham Risk Score Calculator in Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- second physio trace interface for blood pressure measurements
- advanced cardiac package
- advanced OB/GYN package
- calipers for Nuchal Thickness (NT) measurements (early detection for Down syndrome risk factor)
- advanced application measurement and report packages
- advanced research tools
- visual comparison modality to compare different exams
- multiview modality for multiple image visualization
- clips and images quality export
- robust digital patient archive/management and full connectivity
- integrated CD/RW as well as RJ 45 and USB ports for transferring clinical data
- Windows® platform and DICOM compliant
The use of contrast agents in the USA is limited by FDA to left ventricle opacification and visualization of the left ventricular endocardial border.
Windows® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
MyLab™30CV High Performance Without Compromise
If you would like to access this resource, please type your Username and Password in the MEMBER'S AREA box on the right side of the page.
If you don't currently have a valid account, and would like to get one, please Subscribe.
Technology and features are system/configuration dependent. Specifications subject to change without notice.
Information might refer to products or modalities not yet approved in all countries.
For further details, please contact your Esaote sales representative.