MyLab™30 VET: Product in Brief
Premium performance with portability is now a reality with the MyLab™30 VET ultrasound system.
Weighing less than 9 kilos (20 pounds), the MyLab™30 VET combines flexibility and portability in a system with truly exceptional image quality. Optional features such as Tissue Enhancement Imaging (TEI™), high frame-rate Color and Power Doppler, Pulsed Wave and directional Continuous Wave Doppler, combine with the system’s standard B- and M-Modes to consistently produce optimal images for various veterinary applications.
The MyLab™30 VET’s ergonomic design and revolutionary portability make it possible to use it whenever and wherever needed. The system is available in different configurations to meet the users’ individual requirements. The complete console configuration is a mobile option with space for peripherals such as printers or video recorders. The unique ultra-portable travel case and trolley system makes taking the MyLab™30 VET on the road as easy as possible. The system’s 15" high-brightness TFT flat screen, optimized for outdoor use, and full-size keyboard ensure that its compact size does not compromise its ease-of-use and functionality.
MyLab™30 VET: Full Details
Truly dedicated to the veterinary world, MyLab™30 VET includes:
- VET ID screen, including veterinary DICOM fields
- Dedicated VET body marks
- VET measurements and calculations; e.g. fetal age for small and large animals
- Dedicated VET probes
- Built-in USB port allows the user to save images quickly and easily in BMP, AVI, or DICOM file formats for both still images and clips
- Integrated CD-writer
- Data storage in real-time with the embedded MyLab™ Desk data management system
- The images can also be transferred to BioPACS™/ Org@nizer™ mini-PACS architecture in a stand-alone or client-server configuration
- BioPACS/Org@nizer are DICOM compatible
- Wireless Technology options for connecting peripherals such as printers
- Data can be stored in real-time, reviewed and exported using the embedded MyLab™ Desk data management system
MyLab™30 VET: Flexibility through Design
If you would like to access this resource, please type your Username and Password in the MEMBER'S AREA box on the right side of the page.
If you don't currently have a valid account, and would like to get one, please Subscribe.
Technology and features are system/configuration dependent. Specifications subject to change without notice.
Information might refer to products or modalities not yet approved in all countries.
For further details, please contact your Esaote sales representative.
Windows® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation. Mac® is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.