MyLab™30Gold Cardiovascular: Product in Brief
The experience and success of the MyLab™ family is celebrated by the introduction of a new standard in cardiovascular ultrasound systems, the MyLab™30Gold Cardiovascular, able to perfectly match the latest technological innovations with ease of use and portability.
With MyLab™30Gold Cardiovascular, any technological innovation and solution has been redesigned to be applied to the most advanced portable system, able to deliver unmatched performance, increased diagnostic confidence and an extreme ease of use at the same time. Moreover, the high-level platform ensures extended modularity and upgradeability as well as easy and fast service diagnosis and recovery procedures.
While ensuring very high diagnostic confidence, the new MyLab™30Gold Cardiovascular offers a wide range of configurations, to meet any clinical need and any user preference.
When positioned on the stationary trolley, MyLab™30Gold Cardiovascular offers the consistency of a standard console system (chart-based), including a large LCD monitor, extended back-lighted keyboard, probe holders and peripheral locations.
Thanks to the integrated lightweight battery, MyLab™30Gold Cardiovascular can easily work with full performance even in mobile configuration (portable). This feature This feature easily extends ultrasound systems to growing field, such as Mobile Services, Emergency, CCU, OR, and Anaesthesia.
Based on the point-of-care concept, mobility is a rapidly growing request both in the private and public environment. MyLab™30Gold Cardiovascular offers a wide of range of trolleys and accessories providing the freedom to bring complete and reliable diagnostic capability wherever you need and whenever you want (multi-site).
MyLab™30Gold Cardiovascular: Full Details
Premium performance with portability is today a reality with the MyLab™30Gold Cardiovascular: a powerful redesigned platform in cardiovascular ultrasound, the premium-performance mobile ultrasound system now within reach. It represents the state of the art in terms of technologies and diagnostic capabilities in cardiovascular ultrasound: B-mode image optimization, advanced and innovative functional modalities, coherent review station for archiving and post-processing operations. In one only concept, high performance and reliability on top of compactness and portability.
Some of the features found on MyLab™30Gold Cardiovascular include:
- 15" high-resolution TFT LCD
- double simultaneous probe connection
- application-dedicated transducers
- iQProbes - extended bandwidth probes & new innovative ergonomic shape (appleprobes)
- ergonomic keyboard with extended control panel
- user-friendly interface with direct access to main functions by keys
- portable, multi-site & chart-based configurations
- TEI™ - Tissue Enhancement Imaging
- XView - eXtreme View with real-time adaptive algorithm
- MView - combined standard and steered ultrasound imaging to detect all anatomical
- Tp-View for enlarged field of view, specially in breast and vascular exams
- VPan - eXtended filed of view
- CMM - Compass M-Mode
- TVM - Tissue Velocity Mapping for LV motion analysis
- integrated stress echo
- CnTI™ - Contrast Tuned Imaging for contrast media procedures
- XStrain™ - Strain-Strain Rate top analysis technique for myocardial function evaluation
- CFI - Coronary Flow Imaging to assess coronary artery blood flow and its main characteristics
- AutoEF - Automatic Ejection Fraction computation
- RF-QIMT - Quality Intima Media Thickness for early detection of cardio-vascular diseases
- Framingham Risk Score Calculator in Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- advanced Cardiac and Vascular packages
- calipers for Nuchal Thickness (NT) measurements (early detection for Down syndrome risk factor)
- TCD-dedicated setting & report
- X4D real-time technology for eXtended 3D-4D advanced OB/GYN imaging in volumetric scanning
- 3D-4D VRA Counting - automatic hypoechoic spherical target volume measurements & counting
- easy & fast 3D acquisitions
- high-sensitive & low artefacts Doppler, CFM, Power, PW/CW
- complete & detailed measure & report package
- automatic optimization of image processing to improve the operator's comfort
- integrated lightweight battery
- CD/DVD and USB 2.0 ports for transferring clinical data
- robust digital patient archive/management and full connectivity
- integrated network board for direct connection to LAN
- wireless connection capability
- Windows® platform and DICOM compliant
- MyLab™ Desk3, BioPACS™, Org@nizer™ Suite software packages for image management
The use of contrast agents in the USA is limited by FDA to left ventricle opacification and visualization of the left ventricular endocardial border.
Windows® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
The Premium-Performance Mobile Ultrasound
If you would like to access this resource, please type your Username and Password in the MEMBER'S AREA box on the right side of the page.
If you don't currently have a valid account, and would like to get one, please Subscribe.
Technology and features are system/configuration dependent. Specifications subject to change without notice.
Information might refer to products or modalities not yet approved in all countries.
For further details, please contact your Esaote sales representative.