MyLab™30VETGold: Product in Brief
The MyLab™30VETGold represents the new standard in mobile ultrasound systems, able to perfectly match the latest technological innovations with ease of use and portability.
This high-end system has full veterinary features, while the extending technologies and solutions of the MyLab™Gold platform brought the image quality to the highest level. When positioned on the stationary trolley, MyLab™30VETGold offers the consistency of a standard console system (chart-based), including a large LCD monitor, extended back-lighted keyboard, probe holders and peripheral locations.
Thanks to the integrated lightweight battery, MyLab™30VETGold can easily work with full performance even in mobile configuration (portable).
MyLab™30VETGold: Full Details
Premium performance with portability is today a reality with the MyLab™30VETGold. It represents the state of the art in terms of technologies and diagnostic capabilities. Some of the features found on MyLab™30VETGold include:
- 15" high-resolution TFT LCD
- double simultaneous probe connection
- veterinary-dedicated transducers
- extended bandwidth probes & new innovative ergonomic shape (Appleprobes)
- ergonomic keyboard with extended control panel
- dedicated veterinary interface with direct access to main functions by keys
- portable, multi-site & chart-based configurations
- VET ID screen, including veterinary DICOM fields
- Dedicated VET body marks
- VET advanced & complete abdominal, cardiac, reproductive and equine tendon measurements, calculations and report packages
- TEI™ - Tissue Enhancement Imaging
- XView - eXtreme View with real-time adaptive algorithm
- MView - combined standard and steered ultrasound imaging
- Tp-View for enlarged field of view, specially in feline abdominal, equine musculoskeletal
- VPan - eXtended field of view
- CMM - Compass M-Mode
- TVM - Tissue Velocity Mapping for LV motion analysis
- integrated stress echo
- CnTI™ - Contrast Tuned Imaging for contrast media procedures
- XStrain™ - Strain-Strain Rate top analysis technique for myocardial function evaluation
- easy & fast 3D acquisitions
- high-sensitive & low artefacts Doppler, CFM, Power, PW/CW
- automatic optimization of image processing to improve the operator's comfort
- integrated lightweight battery
- CD/DVD and USB 2.0 ports for transferring clinical data
- robust digital patient archive/management and full connectivity
- integrated network board for direct connection to LAN
- wireless connection capability
- Windows® platform and DICOM compliant
- MyLab™ Desk, BioPACS™, Org@nizer™ Suite software packages for image management
more than A portable system
Windows® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation
If you would like to access this resource, please type your Username and Password in the MEMBER'S AREA box on the right side of the page.
If you don't currently have a valid account, and would like to get one, please Subscribe.
Technology and features are system/configuration dependent. Specifications subject to change without notice.
Information might refer to products or modalities not yet approved in all countries.
For further details, please contact your Esaote sales representative.
Windows® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation. Mac® is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.