MyLab™40 Family: Product in Brief
MyLab™40 and MyLab™40 Cardiovascular with eHD Technology focused on the real diagnostic value are compact console ultrasound systems designed to be the ideal solution both for the shared-service/general imaging and cardiovascular ultrasound department or clinic.
Developed on the acclaimed MyLab™ platform, the MyLab™40 Family license-based modular architecture can be configured to meet the individual needs of its users in various applications.
The MyLab™40 Family high sensitivity color and CW and PW Doppler images are displayed on its 19" LCD monitor, increasing user comfort and reducing eyestrain. A wide selection of optional features, in addition to a complete range of phased array, convex, linear and endocavity transducers, make the MyLab™40 Family truly a full service system without compromising image quality or ease-of-use.
The MyLab™40 Family integrates today’s USB and CD/DVD image and data management capabilities. Having been tested and evaluated for efficient workflow in hospital-wide connectivity, the MyLab™40 Family is also IHE (Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise) compliant.
The MyLab™40 Family offers a direct connection to external workstations both in Windows® and DICOM environments. The latest image management solution from Esaote, MyLab™ Desk, is an ideal solution for private offices, increasing their workflow and productivity.
MyLab™40 Family: Full Details
The MyLab™40 Family with eHD Technology offers a wide range of available broadband transducers and advanced technologies that allow the user to choose the best probe for every abdominal, small parts, musculoskeletal, breast, ob/gyn, urology, cardiology and vascular examinations, producing exceptional high-resolution and artifact-free images. Some of the features found on MyLab™40 Family with eHD Technology include:
- modular architecture
- 17" & 19" high-resolution TFT-LCD color monitors
- dedicated articulating arm to improve ergonomics while adjusting LCD screen position
- CFM, PWR D, CW and PW Doppler Imaging
- phased array, convex, linear, Doppler pencil and endocavity probes
- multi-frequency broadband transducers (up to 18 MHz)
- 200° endocavity transducer
- CnTI™ - Contrast Tuned Imaging for contrast media procedures
- VPan - extended field of view
- TEI™ - Tissue Enhancement Imaging
- Tp-View for enlarged field of view, specially in breast and vascular exams
- CMM - Compass M-Mode
- TVM - Tissue Velocity Mapping for LV motion analysis
- XView - eXtreme View with real-time adaptive algorithm
- MView - combined standard and steered ultrasound imaging to detect all anatomical structures
- XStrain™ - Strain-Strain Rate top analysis technique for myocardial function evaluation
- RF-QIMT - Quality Intima Media Thickness for early detection of cardio-vascular diseases
- Framingham Risk Score Calculator in Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- X4D real-time technology for eXtended 3D-4D advanced OB/GYN imaging in volumetric scanning
- 3D-4D VRA Counting - automatic hypoechoic spherical target volume measurements & counting
- extended ob/gyn package with various measurement and reporting options
- calipers for Nuchal Thickness (NT) measurements (early detection for Down syndrome risk factor)
- mother-child database, the internal database for saving fetal data each visit to be viewed and analyzed throughout the pregnancy
- cardiac package with measures and calculations
- stress-echo capability
- second physio trace interface for blood pressure measurements
- automatic optimization of image processing to improve the operator's comfort
- visual comparison modality to compare different exams
- multiview modality for multiple image visualization
- clips and images quality export
- extended measurements & reports
- USB and CD/DVD image and data management capabilities
- limitless connectivity
- IHE compliance (Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise)
- Windows® and DICOM compatibility
- MyLab™ Desk3 image management
The use of contrast agents in the USA is limited by FDA to left ventricle opacification and visualization of the left ventricular endocardial border.
Windows® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation
MyLab™40 with ehd technology
complete in its variety
If you would like to access this resource, please type your Username and Password in the MEMBER'S AREA box on the right side of the page.
If you don't currently have a valid account, and would like to get one, please Subscribe.
Technology and features are system/configuration dependent. Specifications subject to change without notice.
Information might refer to products or modalities not yet approved in all countries.
For further details, please contact your Esaote sales representative.