MyLab™40 VET: Product in Brief
The MyLab™40 VET is a compact console ultrasound system designed to be the ideal solution for the modern small or mixed animal veterinary clinic. Developed on the acclaimed MyLab™ platform, the MyLab™40 VET’s license based modular architecture can be configured to meet the individual needs of its users in various applications. The multiple standard (for example TEI™, Tissue Enhanced Imaging) and optional features make the MyLab™40 VET a highly flexible system that offers every user the highest quality image for their particular specialization.
The MyLab™40 VET’s high sensitivity color and CW and PW Doppler images are displayed on its 19" LCD monitor, increasing user comfort and reducing eyestrain. At the same time, the MyLab™40 VET’s streamlined console with space for peripherals such as printers or video recorders is easy to move from room-to-room, and the system’s full-size keyboard has been designed to be both user-intuitive and ergonomic, all factors that contribute to better workflow and efficiency.
MyLab™40 VET: Full Details
Some of the features found on MyLab™40 VET include:
- All inclusive platform
- Extensive dedicated veterinary software: vet patient ID, vet body marks, vet measurements and calculations
- One touch workflow
- 19" high-performance LCD
- Modular architecture
- Vpan-eXtended field of view
- Application-dedicated probes with eXtended multi-frequency broadband capability
- Specific Cardiogy features are also available, such as Compass M-Mode and real-time Tissue Velocity Mapping
- It is possible to configure the MyLab40VET to use Esaote-Pie Medical’s CnTI™ (Contrast Tune Imaging) module and CnTI-compatible probes
- Integrated DVD/CD Writer and 2 USB ports for transferring clinical data
- DICOM compliance, including dedicated veterinary attributes
MyLab™40 VET: Efficiency through Design
If you would like to access this resource, please type your Username and Password in the MEMBER'S AREA box on the right side of the page.
If you don't currently have a valid account, and would like to get one, please Subscribe.
Technology and features are system/configuration dependent. Specifications subject to change without notice.
Information might refer to products or modalities not yet approved in all countries.
For further details, please contact your Esaote sales representative.
Windows® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation. Mac® is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.