MyLab™Five: Product in Brief
The new MyLab™Five is equipped with the latest real-time technologies, which are proven to meet the customers' expectations on image quality, calculations and confidence in reaching clinical diagnoses: TEI™, XView and M-View provide clear and detailed images even in difficult patients.
Belonging to the MyLab™Family, this portable system combines the best ergonomics, attractive design and ease of use with its 15" high resolution color TFT LCD monitor, and the keyboard designed to minimize movements of the operator's hand. Compactness and ergonomic design to improve patient throughput.
Its different mobile and portable configurations contribute to an extreme versatility. The different trolleys make it suitable for various clinical environments: the perfect choice for private practices, hospital departments, and emergency centers. The integrated battery allows to perform the ultrasound examination even at the point of care.
Extremely flexible due to its modular and license-based architecture, it is designed for multi-application approach, and can offer multi-frequency convex, linear and phased array transducers, as well as dedicated special purpose probes, all of them lightweight and ergonomically designed.
The easily upgradable platform allows the system to follow the technological trends, and ensures the investment value over a long-term period. Application-dedicated configurations widen the number of users, and allow a progressive investment based on clinical activities.
The MyLab™Five meets today's growing demand for paperless data management, storage and transfer. MyLab™Desk - the Esaote's latest image management solution - represents a reliable solution for back-up and remote archiving to increase workflow and productivity.
MyLab™Five: Full Details
An open-platform system for today's users demands combined with an extreme portability. This represents the MyLab™Five - the ease of use, powerful and compact ultrasound scanner equipped with technologies and solutions to meet any clinical need: radiology, cardiology, women healthcare, vascular, anaesthesia, musculoskeletal, rheumatology, urology, emergency & critical care. Some of the features found on MyLab™Five include:
- modular platform & flexible system configuration
- 15" high-resolution TFT LCD
- multi-frequency convex, linear, phased array probes
- application-dedicated transducers
- new innovative ergonomic shape (appleprobes)
- extended bandwidth probes & high frequency imaging
- ergonomic keyboard with extended control panel
- user-friendly interface with direct access to main functions by keys
- foldaway, chart-based & height-adjustable trolley configurations
- TEI™ - Tissue Enhancement Imaging
- XView - eXtreme View with real-time adaptive algorithm (optional)
- MView - combined standard and steered ultrasound imaging to detect all anatomical structures (optional)
- CnTI™ - Contrast Tuned Imaging for contrast media procedures (optional)
- Tp-View for enlarged field of view, specially in breast and vascular exams
- RF-QIMT - Quality Intima Media Thickness for early detection of cardio-vascular diseases (optional)
- CMM - Compass M-Mode orientable processing line (optional)
- TVM - Tissue Velocity Mapping for LV motion analysis (optional)
- integrated stress echo comprehensive package (optional)
- XStrain™ - Strain-Strain Rate top analysis technique for myocardial function evaluation (off-line - optional)
- Framingham Risk Score Calculator in Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- FWI - Fetal Weight Index for ob/gyn (optional)
- calipers for Nuchal Thickness (NT) measurements (early detection for Down syndrome risk factor)
- cardiac and vascular packages
- high-sensitive & low artefacts Doppler PW/CW, CFM, PWR D (optional)
- automatic optimization of image processing to improve the operator's comfort
- complete & detailed measure & report package
- integrated lightweight battery (optional)
- embedded paperless data management, storage and transfer system
- DVD/RW (optional), RJ 45 & USB ports and network storage for clinical data
- integrated network board for direct connection to LAN
- wireless connection capability
- Windows® platform and DICOM compliant
- MyLab™Desk3 advanced software package for image management
The use of contrast agents in the USA is limited by FDA to left ventricle opacification and visualization of the left ventricular endocardial border.
Windows® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
Technologies and Dedicated Solutions to Meet any Clinical Need
If you would like to access this resource, please type your Username and Password in the MEMBER'S AREA box on the right side of the page.
If you don't currently have a valid account, and would like to get one, please Subscribe.
Technology and features are system/configuration dependent. Specifications subject to change without notice.
Information might refer to products or modalities not yet approved in all countries.
For further details, please contact your Esaote sales representative.