MyLab™50 Family: Product in Brief
MyLab™50 and MyLab™50 XVision Family, the newest member of the revolutionary MyLab™ World, offers premium performance for general imaging and cardiac ultrasound scanning.
The modular architecture and unique scalability of MyLab™50 Family make it adaptable to a variety of clinical applications both in general imaging and cardiovascular configurations for adults and children, including cardiac, main and peripheral vascular, abdominal, small parts, breast, ob/gyn, urology and musculoskeletal.
Advanced multi-frequency transducers, extreme sensitivity and an intuitive user interface allow for improved diagnostic confidence in difficult to scan patients.
MyLab™50 and MyLab™50 XVision are versatile ultrasound systems that offer the premium performance and portability needed to provide the highest levels of patient care in the most demanding of clinical environments.
MyLab™50 Family: Full Details
Based on the revolutionary MyLab™ modular architecture, the MyLab™50 Family is available in various configurations, including the new MyLab™50 XVision. The MyLab™50 XVision is equipped with a specially engineered LCD monitor, perfectly adapted to the video characteristics of the system, able to produce unmatched image quality, combined with specific technologies embedded in the software:
- modular architecture and ergonomic design
- friendly user interface
- 19" high-performance LCD
- application-dedicated probes with multi-frequency broadband capability
- linear, convex, phased and endocavity probes
- XStrain™ - Strain-Strain Rate top analysis technique for myocardial function evaluation
- CFI - Coronary Flow Imaging to assess coronary artery blood flow and its main characteristics
- AutoEF - Automatic Ejection Fraction computation
- integrated stress echo
- X4D real-time technology for eXtended 3D-4D advanced OB/GYN imaging in volumetric scanning
- 3D-4D VRA Counting - automatic hypoechoic spherical target volume measurements & counting
- 200° Endocavity Transducer
- TEI™ - Tissue Enhancement Imaging (EC probe included)
- CnTI™ - Contrast Tuned Imaging for contrast media procedures (EC probe included)
- RF-QIMT - Quality Intima Media Thickness for early detection of cardio-vascular diseases
- TVM - Tissue Velocity Mapping for LV motion analysis
- XView - eXtreme View with real-time adaptive algorithm
- MView - combined standard and steered ultrasound imaging to detect all anatomical structures
- Tp-View for enlarged field of view, specially in breast and vascular exams
- CMM - Compass M-Mode
- VPan - eXtended field of view
- Framingham Risk Score Calculator in Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- second physio trace interface for blood pressure measurements
- high performance triplex mode
- extended adaptable measurements & reports package
- advanced Cardiac package
- advanced OB/GYN package
- calipers for Nuchal Thickness (NT) measurements (early detection for Down syndrome risk factor)
- automatic optimization of image processing to improve the operator's comfort
- advanced research tools
- visual comparison modality to compare different exams
- multiview modality for multiple image visualization
- clips and images quality export
- advanced digital archiving and limitless connectivity
- integrated CD/RW and USB port for transferring clinical data
- MyLab™ Desk3, BioPACS™ and Org@nizer™ Suite image management
- Windows® platform and DICOM compatibility
- IHE certification (Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise)
- post-processing workstation
The use of contrast agents in the USA is limited by FDA to left ventricle opacification and visualization of the left ventricular endocardial border.
Windows® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
Extreme Flexibility Without Compromise,
High CV Standard Without Compromise
If you would like to access this resource, please type your Username and Password in the MEMBER'S AREA box on the right side of the page.
If you don't currently have a valid account, and would like to get one, please Subscribe.
Technology and features are system/configuration dependent. Specifications subject to change without notice.
Information might refer to products or modalities not yet approved in all countries.
For further details, please contact your Esaote sales representative.