MyLab™Alpha: Product in Brief
Current diagnostic level and point-of-care approach require state-of-the-art technologies be involved in today’s ultrasound systems. On the other hand, physicians do appreciate only those new products that offer advantages to daily practice, delivering reliable, fast and faultless clinical outcomes.
MyLab™Alpha with eHD Technology focused on the real diagnostic value has been designed to deliver top performance and high dynamism in very reduced size and weight. A wide range of accessories, makes MyLab™Alpha as comfortable as a mainframe system, when it is used in a stationary mode. They also offer a range of efficient “ready-to-go” solution, when mobility and time are strictly important.
MyLab™Alpha is designed on the revolutionary Productivity Oriented Platform (POP) to deliver performance, ergonomics, mobility, connectivity at the TOP with the highest level of simplicity.
Touch key makes MyLab™Alpha your preferred ultrasound system. It delivers the intelligent management of touch-screen with customized settings and functions easily recalled. SmarTouch allows to perform a wide range of application-specific image settings, providing clear imaging and details enhancement by just pressing one key with high diagnostic confidence.
A standard ultrasound system becomes a personal, application-specific diagnostic tool.
Wireless connectivity completes this optimal workflow, allowing data to be easily transferred to any PACS or network architecture, including wireless printers and mobile devices.
MyLab™Alpha: Full Details
The powerful MyLab™Alpha, premium performance portable ultrasound system with eHD Technology, offers features and performance never seen on a portable system to deliver reliable diagnosis at the point-of-care and portability without compromise:
- wide format swivel new generation 16:10 LCD monitor
- high definition and large sized integrated touch-screen
- simple control panel and easy access to main functions
- optimal setting for any clinical situation
- intelligent software architecture
- easy portability, innovative “ready-to-go” solutions (dedicated travelling bag), cart-based configuration available
- wide range of accessories
- stand-by mode
- Touch smart key - intelligent management of touch-screen with customized settings and functions
- Knob smart key (shortcut to the most frequently used parameters)
- iQProbes - extended bandwidth probes & new innovative ergonomic shape (appleprobes)
- TEI™ - Tissue Enhancement Imaging
- Tp-View for enlarged field of view, specially in breast and vascular exams
- CMM - Compass M-Mode
- XView - eXtreme View with real-time adaptive algorithm
- MView - combined standard and steered ultrasound imaging to detect all anatomical structures
- TVM - Tissue Velocity Mapping for LV motion analysis
- VPan - eXtended field of view
- advanced CnTI™ - Contrast Tuned Imaging for contrast media procedures
- XStrain™ - Strain-Strain Rate top analysis technique for myocardial function evaluation
- XStrain™4D - Strain-Strain Rate top volumetric analysis technique for myocardial function evaluation
- RF-QIMT - Quality Intima Media Thickness for early detection of cardio-vascular diseases
- integrated stress echo
- visual comparison-to simultaneously compare saved images/clips from different exams (follow-up)
- extended export capability: PC (Windows®, Mac®), mobile devices
- easy networking, standard and wireless
- 4 USB ports, integrated CD/DVD driver
- DICOM and IHE compliance
- IHE compliance (Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise)
- MyLab™Desk3 software package for image management solution
The use of contrast agents in the USA is limited by FDA to left ventricle opacification and visualization of the left ventricular endocardial border.
On MyLab™Alpha X4D, Elaxto, QAS, QIMT, QDP and XStrain™4D are not yet for sales in the USA.
Windows® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
Mac® is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
MOBILITY AT THE tOP
If you would like to access this resource, please type your Username and Password in the MEMBER'S AREA box on the right side of the page.
If you don't currently have a valid account, and would like to get one, please Subscribe.
Technology and features are system/configuration dependent. Specifications subject to change without notice.
Information might refer to products or modalities not yet approved in all countries.
For further details, please contact your Esaote sales representative.