MyLab™ClassC: Product in Brief
Whenever physicians think of a high-level cardiovascular and general imaging ultrasound systems, they ask for up-to-date platforms, with high-performance and advanced on-board technologies as well as simplicity and ease of use. MyLab™ClassC has been designed based on these key concepts in order to deliver a reliable diagnosis, and to ensure every day productivity. With just one glance you will understand how MyLab™ClassC‘s simplicity has never been seen before on such a high-level ultrasound scanner.
Prevention and quantification are easily available with a touch: the prevention suite with RF-QIMT, RF-QAS, XStrain™, CFI advanced technologies and state-of-the-art iQ Probes allows the best clinical approach to diagnoses.
The new MyLab™ClassC’s ergonomics led to a compact and agile system, easy to move and able to adapt to any kind of environment, including the most critical ones such as interventional and operating rooms.
The height-adjustable and rotating keyboard, as well as the multiplane-articulated monitor arm, allow for optimal positioning at all times.
Optimal lighting is a crucial factor for ultrasound imaging. The latest Widescreen LCD Monitor Technology allows images to be clearly displayed under any condition. MyLab™ClassC also introduces an additional unique feature, Opti-Light, which allows to control the room lighting level directly from the system, through the specially designed controls located on the touch screen. The large high-quality touch screen is well positioned near the most important working area of the control panel, allowing all mode-dependent parameters to be clearly displayed and changed with one simple touch: optimized working conditions, better users’ comfort and improved patient care.
Performance, Simplicity and Ergonomics with a Single Touch. Your Comfort and Diagnostic Confidence.
Discover the Power of Touch.
CLICK the image and VIEW the new MyLab™ClassC Multimedia Presentation! [8.5 Mb]
MyLab™ClassC: Full Details
MyLab™ClassC innovative characteristics allow the system to be placed in any environment, always providing easy, fast and reliable access to diagnosis and data sharing:
- TEI™ - Tissue Enhancement Imaging
- CMM - Compass M-Mode
- XMM – eXtended M-Mode imaging for superior image quality
- XView - eXtreme View with real-time adaptive algorithm
- advanced CnTI™ - Contrast Tuned Imaging for contrast media procedures
- XStrain™ - Strain-Strain Rate top analysis technique for myocardial function evaluation
- TVM - Tissue Velocity Mapping for LV motion analysis
- CFI - Coronary Flow Imaging to assess coronary artery blood flow and its main characteristics
- DIR X-Flow - extreme sensitivity and flow direction information
- AutoEF - Automatic Ejection Fraction computation
- integrated stress echo
- advanced Cardiac and Vascular packages
- MView - combined standard and steered ultrasound imaging to detect all anatomical structures
- Tp-View for enlarged field of view, specially in breast and vascular exams
- RF-QIMT & RF-QAS - Quality Intima Media Thickness for early detection of cardio-vascular diseases & Quality Arterial Stiffness for early detection of cardio-vascular diseases
- high definition HD CFM
- Virtual Navigator advanced tool for Fusion imaging (US & CT/MR)
- IP - Intelligent Positioning system in Virtual Navigator modality to define US target at best
- ViewFinder - accurate verification/anatomical structure evaluation during tuning phase in Virtual Navigator modality
- Virtual Biopsy to support biopsy needle path during percutaneous procedures
- 4D biopsy guidance to improve biopsy procedures reliability
- ElaXto-Elastosonography - non-invasive method to assess tissue elasticity
- X4D real-time technology for eXtended 3D-4D advanced OB/GYN imaging in volumetric scanning
- 3D-4D VRA Counting - automatic hypoechoic spherical target volume measurements & counting
- 3D Panoramic to create a 3D extended view by merging acquired volumes
- VPan - eXtended field of view
- PBI - Pure Brilliance Imaging to optimise and enhance image quality
- wide-view high image quality touch screen with mode-dependent parameters settings
- direct access to standard and advanced modalities
- flexibility of use in an easy-to-move, compact and agile system
- superior image quality with unmatched high-frequency range
- optimal lighting room level with Opti-Light advanced feature (optimized lighting)
- dedicated intelligent and intuitive interface/setting
- automatic optimization of image processing to improve the operator's comfort
- diagnosis oriented workflow: easy, fast and reliable access to diagnoses
- wireless networking for easy data sharing, storage and printing
- remote archive, review, report, back-up
- up-to-date connectivity and data management solutions (wireless, LAN, integrated database)
- Windows® and DICOM compatibility
- IHE compliance (Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise)
- MyLab™Desk3 software package for image management solution
- up-to-date 19" widescreen high-resolution TFT LCD color monitor
- extended bandwidth probes & new innovative ergonomic shape (appleprobes)
- height-adjustable and rotating keyboard
- probe and ECG cable guide, dedicated sterile and customizable probe holders
- extra working space with multi-direction articulated movement
- monitor orientation and articulated arm, printer support, connectors holders, insulated power supply
- 4 swivelling wheels with single brakes
The use of contrast agents in the USA is limited by FDA to left ventricle opacification and visualization of the left ventricular endocardial border.
ElaXto quantification is not for sales in the USA.
QAS is not yet for sales in the USA.
Windows® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
MyLab™CLass C: Your Comfort in a Touch
discover the power of touch
If you would like to access this resource, please type your Username and Password in the MEMBER'S AREA box on the right side of the page.
If you don't currently have a valid account, and would like to get one, please Subscribe.
Technology and features are system/configuration dependent. Specifications subject to change without notice.
Information might refer to products or modalities not yet approved in all countries.
For further details, please contact your Esaote sales representative.