MyLab™Five VET: Product in Brief
The MyLab™Five VET combines complete dedication, compactness and portability in one system and is extremely flexible due to its modular architecture. It is designed for a multi-application approach and can offer a wide range of dedicated veterinary special purpose probes. The integrated battery ensures the possibility of performing an ultrasound examination whenever and wherever needed.
DEDICATED to meet the growing needs of today's veterinarian, the MyLab™Five VET is equipped with a dedicated veterinary fully configured software package. Features such as measurement packages and reports, application icons and body marks are included. The MyLab™Five VET has a 15" high resolution color TFT LCD monitor and an ergonomic keyboard designed to minimize movements of the operator's hand. Its compactness together with its ergonomic design improve the effectiveness for the ultrasound user.
MyLab™Five VET: Full Details
The MyLab™Five VET is designed using the most modern and advanced technologies in order to deliver its high performance within the class of a portable device:
- Dedicated veterinary fully configured software package
- Dedicated veterinary special purpose probes
- XHF - Up to 18 Mhz brandwith on linear transducers to provide very detailed and precise imaging, especially in very superficial investigations.
- XView- eXtreme View with real-time adaptive algorithm
- M-View -combined standard and steered ultrasound imaging to detect all anatomical
- Tp-View for enlarged field of view, specially in breast and vascular exams
- CnTI™ - Contrast Tuned Imaging for contrast media procedures
- Integrated USB ports for image storage of images and clips in BMP, AVI or DICOM format
- Integrated network board for direct connection to LAN
- Wireless connection capability
- MyLab™Desk data management system
MyLab™Five VET: VET ULTRASOUND MADE EASY
If you would like to access this resource, please type your Username and Password in the MEMBER'S AREA box on the right side of the page.
If you don't currently have a valid account, and would like to get one, please Subscribe.
Technology and features are system/configuration dependent. Specifications subject to change without notice.
Information might refer to products or modalities not yet approved in all countries.
For further details, please contact your Esaote sales representative.
Windows® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation. Mac® is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.