MyLab™ GOLD Platform: Product in Brief
The MyLab™70 XVG, MyLab™70 XVision and MyLab™60 are the new ultrasound systems within the MyLab™ GOLD Platform, designed to satisfy specialist medical requests from clinicians by extending the already high quality technology with integration, full data sharing, continuous workflow and unique advanced versatility.
The MyLab™ GOLD Platform’s ambitious goals are to offer top quality, high flexibility, dedicated ergonomics, improved value, dedicated solutions for all applications and to meet every need in every situation.
Impressive image quality in abdominal, small parts, vascular, cardiac and surgery are combined with advanced architecture, software-based updating, easy and fast interfacing and unique versatility.
The MyLab™70 XVG, MyLab™70 XVision and MyLab™60 with their revolutionary digital architecture offer a solution for the most extreme requirements by extending ultrasound connectivity and data sharing, including real-time archiving, immediate high-level PC connectivity, up-to-date peripheral configuration, wireless integrated connections, DICOM compliance, IHE compliance (Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise) and direct connection to MyLab™ Desk, BioPACS™, Org@nizer™ Suite workstations.
The unmatched clinical image quality and recognition by worldwide opinion leaders as an important development in the global ultrasound market prove that the MyLab™GOLD Platform is really dedicated to extend ultrasound capabilities.
MyLab™ GOLD Platform: Full Details
Esaote has always been recognized as an innovator in medical technologies through the company’s significant investment in research activities, constructive relationships with important scientific societies and strong support from advanced laboratories. Esaote’s expertise, combined with the contribution of opinion leaders and system users, has created unparalleled results in the features present inside MyLab™GOLD Platform:
- all inclusive platform
- one touch workflow
- 19" high-performance LCD
- Multi-gate HPRF and wide PRF
- application-dedicated probes with eXtended multi-frequency broadband capability
- XMA - eXtended Modular Architecture
- XBF - eXtreme Beam Former
- XFT - eXtreme Focusing Technology
- XHF - eXtreme High-Frequencies imaging
- XStrain™ - Strain-Strain Rate top analysis technique for myocardial function evaluation
- CFI - Coronary Flow Imaging to assess coronary artery blood flow and its main characteristics
- DIR X-Flow - extreme sensitivity and flow direction information
- AutoEF - Automatic Ejection Fraction computation
- CRT - Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy
- integrated stress echo
- TVM - Tissue Velocity Mapping for LV motion analysis
- Framingham Risk Score Calculator in Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- XView - eXtreme View with real-time adaptive algorithm
- X4D real-time technology for eXtended 3D-4D advanced OB/GYN imaging in volumetric scanning
- 3D-4D VRA Counting - automatic hypoechoic spherical target volume measurements & counting
- Virtual Navigator advanced tool for Fusion imaging (US & CT/MR)
- ElaXto-Elastosonography - non-invasive method to assess tissue elasticity
- TEI™ - Tissue Enhancement Imaging
- CPI - Combined Pulsed Imaging for best image quality in far field of view
- Tp-View for enlarged field of view, specially in breast and vascular exams
- CMM - Compass M-Mode
- VPan - eXtended field of view
- PBI - Pure Brilliance Imaging to optimise and enhance image quality
- MView - combined standard and steered ultrasound imaging to detect all anatomical structures
- advanced CnTI™ - Contrast Tuned Imaging for contrast media procedures
- RF-QIMT & RF-QAS - Quality Intima Media Thickness for early detection of cardio-vascular diseases & Quality Arterial Stiffness for early detection of cardio-vascular diseases
- high definition HD CFM
- real-time High Definition Zoom
- high-speed Duplex/Triplex modalities
- advanced Cardiac and Vascular packages
- advanced OB/GYN package
- Astraia compatibility: patient data, ob/gyn measures, tables and reports can be transferred via network to the Astraia software, which is a third party Women's Health Clinical Database System for documentation and reporting in gynecology and antenatal assessment
- automatic optimization of image processing to improve the operator's comfort
- advanced research tools
- real-time advanced digital archiving and immediate connectivity
- integrated DVD/CD Writer and 4 USB 2.0 ports for transferring clinical data
- wireless integrated connections
- Windows® and DICOM compliance
- IHE compliance (Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise)
- direct connection to MyLab™ Desk3, BioPACS™, Org@nizer™ Suite workstations
The use of contrast agents in the USA is limited by FDA to left ventricle opacification and visualization of the left ventricular endocardial border.
Virtual Navigator is not available for sales in the USA.
ElaXto quantification is not for sales in the USA.
QAS is not yet for sales in the USA.
Windows® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
MyLab™GOLD Platform: The Premium Ultrasound Choice
If you would like to access this resource, please type your Username and Password in the MEMBER'S AREA box on the right side of the page.
If you don't currently have a valid account, and would like to get one, please Subscribe.
Technology and features are system/configuration dependent. Specifications subject to change without notice.
Information might refer to products or modalities not yet approved in all countries.
For further details, please contact your Esaote sales representative.