MyLab™ Guide: Product in Brief
The MyLab™ Guide is the newest Esaote compact ultrasound system specifically developed for complete vascular access procedures and precise needle tracking, and for all those applications where portability is considered a key factor.
The identification of vascular structure becomes easier under the MyLab™ Guide. Precise needle location and placement will avoid second trial even in difficult-to-scan patients, allowing - as a consequence - easier, safer and more comfortable procedures.
High BW image quality in the evaluation of vascular structures, small parts, musculoskeletal, pediatrics, neonatal cephalic, anaesthesiology, rheumatology and intraoperative examinations combines with full portability, ease of use, high reliability and extreme durability.
Its internal automatic optimization system automatically adjusts the system parameters minimizing the actions required by the user, and improving the overall workflow.
With the 20 mm broadband electronic probe it is possible to scan at different depths with high image quality. Based on highly performing, reliable and durable technology requiring limited maintenance, the probe has a very light cable, which improves comfort and ease of scanning.
The MyLab™ Guide is equipped with an internal memory capable to store up to 320 images, which can be downloaded and read from any external PC using its dedicated communication package.
Weighting 0,8 kilos, and being fully portable due to the battery - whose working capacity is up to 2,5 hours, with 10 minutes of final capacity to allow safe exam ending – the MyLab™ Guide represents the best lightweight and reliable system in ultrasound scanning
MyLab™ Guide: Full Details
The MyLab™ Guide is the newborn of the Esaote’s expertise in compact ultrasound systems for human applications, also available in combination with optional stands, e.g. desk and roll stands. Some of the features found on MyLab™ Guide include:
- 5" high-resolution TFT LCD
- user-friendly interface with direct access to main functions by keys
- broadband electronic linear array (10-5 MHz 20 mm)
- B-Mode, B/B-Mode, B/M-Mode, M-Mode, B-Zoom
- up to 10 custom presets
- automatic optimization system for automatic adjustment of focus position & frequency according to depth
- wide set of measurements: distance, length, area, volume, circumference, ellipse, angle, time, speed
- VDC rechargeable battery (2,5 hours capacity)
- fast battery charger & mains supply
- additional batteries (optional)
- desk stand for use on desk & at bedside (optional)
- roll stand for portable solutions with basket (tools/materials repository) and peripherals/probe/gel additional holders (optional)
- internal image storage (up to 320 images)
- communication package to download stored images to PC (optional)
- connectivity: bi-directional infrared port & standard video out
- video output: standard video output PAL, NTSC
- compact & lightweight: 0,8 Kg (unit weight)
- unit size: 13 cm (5") x 15.5 cm (6") x 12 cm (4.7")
Compact Optimal Guidance
If you would like to access this resource, please type your Username and Password in the MEMBER'S AREA box on the right side of the page.
If you don't currently have a valid account, and would like to get one, please Subscribe.
Technology and features are system/configuration dependent. Specifications subject to change without notice.
Information might refer to products or modalities not yet approved in all countries.
For further details, please contact your Esaote sales representative.