MyLab™One: Product in Brief
The new MyLab™One represents the revolutionary high performance arm-held ultrasound scanner in just 12" full touch-screen display. MyLab™One is your arm-held solution: due to its lightness and portability, it can be used even without a worktop, in complete autonomy by a single operator - given that it is wearable thanks to its unique features!
MyLab™One is a dedicated ultrasound system, which reflects perfectly today's need for diagnostic capabilities in many different fields of application: Radiology, Cardiology, Ob/Gyn, Orthopaedics, Regional Anaesthesia, Sports Medicine, Interventional, Rheumatology, First-aid, Emergency, Vascular screening, General Practice.
Emergency and critical care can require very high standards of technology: time and reliability of diagnosis are crucial factors. MyLab™One integrates all these characteristics ensuring a long working time with battery. It offers the highest standard of ergonomics, both for the system itself, and for the wide range of accessories and probes. The advanced roll stand has been developed to satisfy the most demanding requests. Premium performance, ease of use and user comfort at the same time. A wide selection of features combined with a complete range of convex, linear, and phased array transducers provide the ideal solution in every ultrasound department or clinic.
The MyLab™One integrates up-to-date image and data management capabilities.
Diagnostic features can be comfortably reviewed on the MyLab™Desk working station - the innovative image management solution. MyLab™Desk represents a truly attractive solution for exams-reviewing and reporting also offering smart solutions for archiving and data back-up. MyLab™One: the next level of ultrasound imaging!
CLICK the image and ENTER the new MyLab™One MICROSITE! [3.3 Mb]
RECEIVE YOUR OWN DVD: ASK FOR A COPY!
MyLab™One: Full Details
The MyLab™One is designed to bring ultrasound at the point-of-care. It represents your arm-held solution: steadly fix the ultrasound device to your arm, providing comfortable and stable setting, and it will be able to face any working condition, even the most critical ones. MyLab™One has no limits in the use for generic and specific applications. Its main characteristics allow the system to be placed in any environment, always providing easy, fast and reliable access to diagnosis:
- innovative 12" full touch-screen high-resolution TFT LCD color monitor
- complete multi-frequency probes range
- superior image quality with unmatched high-frequency range
- PW Doppler with automatic Doppler tracing
- wide-view high image quality
- extreme portability and flexibility of use
- dedicated intelligent and easy interface/setting
- multilanguage user interface
- remote controls integrated on the probe (customizable)
- on-board dedicated tutorials
- portrait-landscape auto-orientation, controls on the handle, belt and wrist locker
- TEI™ - Tissue Enhancement Imaging
- Tp-View for enlarged field of view, specially in high-frequency and vascular exams
- MView - combined standard and steered ultrasound imaging to detect all anatomical structures
- XView - eXtreme View with real-time adaptive algorithm
- RF-QIMT & RF-QAS - Quality Intima Media Thickness for early detection of cardio-vascular diseases & Quality Arterial Stiffness for early detection of cardio-vascular diseases
- NNE, Nerve & Needle Enhancement - dedicated Anaesthesiology technology & presets
- advanced Cardiac Package
- Focus Touch Technology designed for faster and intuitive focus positioning & image optimization
- CFM/Power Doppler capability
- MyLibrary Rheumatology, MyLibrary Physiotherapy & MyLibrary Advanced Vascular: application-dedicated educational tools for users’ reference
- diagnosis oriented workflow: easy, fast and reliable access to diagnosis
- customizable clinical protocols
- fast start-up time, long life integrated battery, battery recharge, additional battery package
- probe cable guide, dedicated sterile probe holder
- multiple available configurations: arm-held, roll stand, articulated arm attachment (VESA), desk stand/docking station
- roll stand height adjustment, articulated arm positioning, footswitch
- extra working space with multi-direction articulated movement in roll stand configuration
- monitor orientation, printer support, insulated power supply
- 4 swivelling wheels with single brakes
- wireless networking for easy data sharing, storage and printing
- remote archive, review, report, back-up
- up-to-date connectivity and data management solutions (wireless, LAN, integrated database)
- Windows® and DICOM compatibility
- MyLab™Desk3 software package for image management solution
Windows® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation
portable ultrasound with a touch
If you would like to access this resource, please type your Username and Password in the MEMBER'S AREA box on the right side of the page.
If you don't currently have a valid account, and would like to get one, please Subscribe.
Technology and features are system/configuration dependent. Specifications subject to change without notice.
Information might refer to products or modalities not yet approved in all countries.
For further details, please contact your Esaote sales representative.