MyLab™OneVET: Product in Brief
The new standard in veterinary ultrasound is called MyLab™OneVET. This innovative system is easily operated through the 12 inch high-resolution full touch screen control. The dedicated veterinary user interface offers quick and precise imaging, diagnosing and printing.
The possibility to use the system on roll stand, desk stand or wall-mounted offers high flexibilty in the system configuration and use, satisfying any specific requirement of the vetenarian. Due to the convex- and linear array broadband transducers weith frequencies ranging from 2.5 to 22 Mhz, the MyLab™OneVET can be used for a wide set of applications.
HIGH END VETERINARY ULTRASOUND IN ONE LITTLE PACKAGE
MyLab™OneVET: Full Details
Arm-held dedicated veterinary ultrasound system. Some of the features found on MyLab™OneVET include:
- 12" high-resolution full touch screen
- Integrated battery
- Veterinary-dedicated transducers
- Dedicated veterinary presets
- Dedicated veterinary user interface with direct access to main functions by software keys
- VET ID screen, including veterinary DICOM fields
- Dedicated VET body marks
- VET advanced & complete abdominal, cardiac, reproductive and equine tendon measurements, calculations and report packages
- TEI™ - Tissue Enhancement Imaging
- XView - eXtreme View with real-time adaptive algorithm
- Two USB 2.0 ports for transferring clinical data
- Wireless connection capability
- Windows® platform and DICOM compliant
- MyLab™ Desk, software package for image management
- Roll stand desk stand with additional USB-ports (3X), LAN connection, footswitch and VGA-connection.
- Doppler licence (Pulsed Wave Doppler)*
- CFM / Angio licence (Color Doppler)*
- Clip archiving licence (digital storage of clips)*
- Patient database licence*
- Battery pack, integrated in roll stand, for about 8 hours extra power capacity*
- Dedicated silicone protection cover*
ARM-HELD, the wearable ultrasound
If you would like to access this resource, please type your Username and Password in the MEMBER'S AREA box on the right side of the page.
If you don't currently have a valid account, and would like to get one, please Subscribe.
Technology and features are system/configuration dependent. Specifications subject to change without notice.
Information might refer to products or modalities not yet approved in all countries.
For further details, please contact your Esaote sales representative.
Windows® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation. Mac® is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.