MyLab™Seven: Product in Brief
More in less: Esaote introduces the new Productivity-Oriented Platform, a further breakthrough in ultrasound imaging. MyLab™Seven with eHD Technology focused on the real diagnostic value is an innovative ultrasound system able to deliver high-class performance and compact size in cardiac, vascular, ob/gyn and general imaging applications.
The wide 16:10 LCD monitor and large sized high-definition touch-screen reflect the main philosophy of the system: Productivity in Real-time means better diagnosis in less time.
MyLab™Seven also includes built-in wireless access to provide easy and fast data transfer. This leads to an improved user comfort and clinical outcome as well as department throughput and efficiency. MyLab™Seven is the right choice to drive healthcare innovation.
The e-touch button makes MyLab™Seven your preferred ultrasound system. Functions and actions can be customized and organized according to your clinical practice and preferences. It‘s difficult to find a better solution.
The intelligent software and the large sized touch-screen allow unique features to be delivered with MyLab™Seven. The Productivity-Oriented Platform is the core of the architecture: easy access, personalized settings and functions, standardized clinical protocols and immediate settings. Stunning images within reach improve diagnostic confidence.
MyLab™Seven offers a wide range of iQProbes. In addition to convex, linear and phased array, several special probes (such as endocavity, transesophageal, intraoperative, volumetric,…) can be connected. MyLab™Seven, thanks to four multi-size connectors, offers the compatibility with different type of probes. Examination can be comfortably performed, with the right tool and without any waste of time.
“Excellence is doing a common thing in an uncommon way” - Albert Einstein.
MyLab™Seven: Full Details
MyLab™Seven with eHD Technology delivers high-class performance in compact size and offers Productivity in Real-time, which means better diagnosis in less time, and improved user comfort and clinical outcome as well as department throughput and efficiency. MyLab™Seven with eHD Technology is the right choice to drive healthcare innovation:
- wide format new generation 16:10 LCD monitor with articulated arm
- high definition and large sized touch-screen
- simple control panel and easy access to main functions
- sliding and lightened alphanumeric keyboard
- optimal setting for any clinical situation
- articulated monitor arm
- easy rotation and height adjustment
- designed for productivity
- intuitive user-interface
- intelligent software architecture
- easy transportation and mobility, lightweight, four independent wheels
- stand-by battery
- Touch smart key (unparalleled throughput: custom setup, MyMacro, personal clinical protocols recording, SmarTouch for smart presets)
- iQProbes - extended bandwidth probes & new innovative ergonomic shape (appleprobes)
- TEI™ - Tissue Enhancement Imaging
- MView - combined standard and steered ultrasound imaging to detect all anatomical structures
- Tp-View for enlarged field of view, specially in breast and vascular exams
- CMM - Compass M-Mode
- XView - eXtreme View with real-time adaptive algorithm
- X4D real-time technology for eXtended 3D-4D advanced OB/GYN imaging in volumetric scanning
- VPan - eXtended field of view
- advanced CnTI™ - Contrast Tuned Imaging for contrast media procedures
- XStrain™4D - Strain-Strain Rate top volumetric analysis technique for myocardial function evaluation
- XStrain™ - Strain-Strain Rate top analysis technique for myocardial function evaluation
- TVM - Tissue Velocity Mapping for LV motion analysis
- RF-QIMT - Quality Intima Media Thickness for early detection of cardio-vascular diseases
- integrated stress echo
- i-con advanced connectivity
- visual comparison-to simultaneously compare saved images/clips from different exams (follow-up)
- extended export capability: PC (Windows®, Mac®), tablets, smart-phones
- easy networking, standard and wireless
- 6 USB ports, integrated CD/DVD driver
- DICOM and IHE compliance
- IHE compliance (Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise)
- MyLab™Desk3 advanced software package for image management solution
The use of contrast agents in the USA is limited by FDA to left ventricle opacification and visualization of the left ventricular endocardial border.
On MyLab™Seven X4D, Elaxto, QAS, QIMT, QDP and XStrain™4D are not yet for sales in the USA.
Windows® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
Mac® is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
Productivity in Real-time
If you would like to access this resource, please type your Username and Password in the MEMBER'S AREA box on the right side of the page.
If you don't currently have a valid account, and would like to get one, please Subscribe.
Technology and features are system/configuration dependent. Specifications subject to change without notice.
Information might refer to products or modalities not yet approved in all countries.
For further details, please contact your Esaote sales representative.