MyLab™Twice: Product in Brief
The new MyLab™Twice and the unique "Twice Ultrasound Vision" is based on the concept of efficient hospital organization, easy and fast diagnosis and integrated patient management.
In today's hospital organization, Efficiency and Productivity are of paramount importance. The ever expanding and changing of clinical needs requires medical equipment to deliver high performance, ease of use and, today more than ever, innovative solutions.
The unique "Twice Ultrasound Vision" represents a "paradigm shift" in the hospital organization, combining top performance and exclusive solutions able to change the daily clinical outcome.
Ultrasound Imaging is increasingly requested by several departments, providing better and safer diagnostic services. In all of these activities, in particular the ones belonging to Critical Care units and the Emergency department, the ability to provide fast, accurate diagnosis makes the difference in supporting clinicians with difficult decisions.
The unique "Twice Ultrasound Vision" is based on this concept: the outstanding result is Premium Performance and Point-of-care Ultrasound. The continuously growing level of healthcare technology today ensures high levels of diagnostic capability in all departments. The integration of all clinical information is the challenge that will surely provide an improved workﬂow based on prevention and early treatment for better care.
The unique "Twice Ultrasound Vision" perfectly fits this approach, allowing physicians to seamlessly integrate results from point-of care exam with imaging from standard workﬂow. Moreover, the dedicated MyLab™Sat point-of-care ultrasound moves imaging to wherever it is needed, for faster diagnosis and improved patient care.
MyLab™Sat design is based on the "Arm-Held" concept which delivers a brand new generation of ultrasound systems that is with the device held on the user arm through an appropriated strap belt. In this condition, the screen orientation moves automatically from landscape to portrait view. Simplified user interface and configurable keys on the probe and the handle make ultrasound scanning easier than ever.
Finally, the large and high-quality touch screen, the intuitive interface, the optimal lighting and the unique Opti-Light feature with controls of the lighting room level directly from the touch screen, the reduced dimensions in a compact and agile system, and the advanced iQ Probes technology with innovative design and ergonomics are just a few of the main characteristics of the new MyLab™Twice.
CLICK the image and VIEW the new MyLab™Twice Multimedia Presentation! [6.8 Mb]
MyLab™Twice: Full Details
MyLab™Twice with MyLab™Sat point-of-care ultrasound has no limits: it provides Premium Performance Ultrasound service and thanks to MyLab™Sat can move imaging to wherever it is needed, for faster diagnosis and improved patient care. Its main characteristics allow the system to be placed in any environment, always providing easy, fast and reliable access to diagnosis and data sharing:
- innovative 19" high-resolution TFT LCD color monitor
- wide-view high image quality
- complete range of advanced transducers (SL3116, SL3323, SL3332, SC3421, SC3123, SE3123, SL3235, SC3121, SP3630 excluded)
- superior image quality with unmatched high-frequency range
- extended bandwidth probes & new innovative ergonomic shape (appleprobes)
- extreme portability and flexibility of use in a compact and agile system
- optimal lighting and Opti-Light advanced feature
- dedicated intelligent and intuitive interface/setting
- multilanguage user interface
- Focus Touch Technology designed for faster and intuitive focus positioning & image optimization
- MyLab™Sat satellite module (available with SL3116, SL3323, SL3332, SC3421, SC3123, SE3123, SL3235, SC3121, SP3630 - Tp-View, RF-QIMT & RF-QAS, Advanced Cardiac Package, Advanced Vascular Package)
- advanced remote controls integrated on probe/MyLab™Sat (customizable)
- MyLab™Twice-MyLab™Sat connection with common patient database
- TEI™ - Tissue Enhancement Imaging
- CPI - Combined Pulsed Imaging for best image quality in far field of view
- MView - combined standard and steered ultrasound imaging to detect all anatomical structures
- Tp-View for enlarged field of view, specially in breast and vascular exams
- CMM - Compass M-Mode
- XMM – eXtended M-Mode imaging for superior image quality
- XView - eXtreme View with real-time adaptive algorithm
- X4D real-time technology for eXtended 3D-4D advanced OB/GYN imaging in volumetric scanning
- 3D-4D VRA Counting - automatic hypoechoic spherical target volume measurements & counting
- 3D Panoramic to create a 3D extended view by merging acquired volumes
- dedicated OB presets - in cooperation with Fetal Medicine Foundation (FMF)
- VPan - eXtended field of view
- PBI - Pure Brilliance Imaging to optimise and enhance image quality
- Virtual Navigator advanced tool for Fusion imaging (US & CT/MR)
- IP - Intelligent Positioning system in Virtual Navigator modality to define US target at best
- ViewFinder - accurate verification/anatomical structure evaluation during tuning phase in Virtual Navigator modality
- Virtual Biopsy to support biopsy needle path during percutaneous procedures
- 4D biopsy guidance to improve biopsy procedures reliability
- ElaXto-Elastosonography - non-invasive method to assess tissue elasticity
- advanced CnTI™ - Contrast Tuned Imaging for contrast media procedures
- XStrain™ - Strain-Strain Rate top analysis technique for myocardial function evaluation
- TVM - Tissue Velocity Mapping for LV motion analysis
- RF-QIMT & RF-QAS - Quality Intima Media Thickness for early detection of cardio-vascular diseases & Quality Arterial Stiffness for early detection of cardio-vascular diseases
- CFI - Coronary Flow Imaging to assess coronary artery blood flow and its main characteristics
- DIR X-Flow - extreme sensitivity and flow direction information
- AutoEF - Automatic Ejection Fraction computation
- integrated stress echo
- advanced cardiac and vascular packages
- advanced OB/GYN package
- high definition HD CFM
- automatic optimization of image processing to improve the operator's comfort
- diagnosis oriented workflow: easy, fast and reliable access to diagnosis
- probe cable guide, dedicated sterile probe holder
- extra working space with multi-direction articulated movement
- monitor orientation, printer support, insulated power supply
- 4 swivelling wheels with single brakes
- wireless networking for easy data sharing, storage and printing
- remote archive, review, report, back-up
- up-to-date connectivity and data management solutions (wireless, LAN, integrated database)
- Windows® and DICOM compatibility
- IHE compliance (Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise)
- MyLab™Desk3 software package for image management solution
The use of contrast agents in the USA is limited by FDA to left ventricle opacification and visualization of the left ventricular endocardial border.
Virtual Navigator is not available for sales in the USA.
Windows® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
MyLab™TWICE: Two ways to be unique
If you would like to access this resource, please type your Username and Password in the MEMBER'S AREA box on the right side of the page.
If you don't currently have a valid account, and would like to get one, please Subscribe.
Technology and features are system/configuration dependent. Specifications subject to change without notice.
Information might refer to products or modalities not yet approved in all countries.
For further details, please contact your Esaote sales representative.