The Picus Pro's enhanced Doppler and color sensitivity are just some of the features that differentiate it from other systems in its class:
- High-end functionality, such as VeloPower, Doppler automatic tracing and track-ball update
- 'zero-wait-time' wide probe range & mode switching
- Just 4D to offer 4D real-time images, save 4D movies on a CD and perform Stereoscopic 4D to creates the "feeling" of depth (true realism of volumetric ultrasound with special anaglyph glasses)
- Just 3D, the second-generation 3D technology package
- Second-Generation Contrast Resolution (CRII) technology to improve contrast resolution and enhance image quality
- Fine Line Processing to enhance lateral image resolution, specially dedicated to small parts, gynecology and abdominal applications
- Total Image Focus (dynamic receive focusing), a zone-based multiple focus point technology, to improve B/W image quality by focusing throughout the entire received zone of the scan area
- ImageLab™ DICOM compatible connectivity options for patient data management
- ART.LAB, the diagnostic tools for vascular research (especially in hypertension, diabetes and hypercholesterolermia)
- Measurements, applications settings (twin, triplet and quadruplet pregnancies, included) and fetal age tables
Picus Pro: The Right Answer!
If you would like to access this resource, please type your Username and Password in the MEMBER'S AREA box on the right side of the page.
If you don't currently have a valid account, and would like to get one, please Subscribe.
Technology and features are system/configuration dependent. Specifications subject to change without notice.
Information might refer to products or modalities not yet approved in all countries.
For further details, please contact your Esaote sales representative.