S-scan: Product in Brief
Esaote has integrated years of experience in developing and producing dedicated MRI systems into the S-scan, a complete and efficient solution musculoskeletal tomography MRI needs.
It is perfectly in line with today’s strive for efficient and economic health care and a sensible choice for any practice with a substantial musculoskeletal work-load. The S-scan covers all musculoskeletal MRI applications: foot/ankle, knee, hip, L&C spine, shoulder, elbow, hand/wrist. The unique design and wide rotating patient table guarantees easy patient positioning, patient comfort, maximum stability and easy examination management.
The open gantry offers easy patient access and no claustrophobia, providing the fast error free positioning with the real-time feature that includes fast sequences and a display on the gantry. It fits in the same space as the Opera therefore an ideal upgrade path.
S-scan: Full Details
S-scan can boast the following system features:
- Maintenance-free open permanent magnet
- 0.25 Tesla field
- Stand alone system with small foot print, can be installed in a single room of 18 m2
- Low Power Consumption: less than 3 Kw in normal 220/110V power outlet
- Ergonomic rotating patient table with 200 kg capacity
- Light Patented RF Shielding
- Complete set of dedicated optimized coils
- All imaging sequences used in MSK settings
- Full set of pre-defined sequences and protocols
- User defined sequences and customized examination protocols
- Multi planar scout
- Real-time imaging tool for patient positioning
- Windows based user interface
- Extensive image viewing, analysis and elaboration tools
- Sophisticated storage functionality particularly useful for systems connected to PACS network
- Full DICOM connectivity
s-scan: The complete musculoskeletal mri that makes sense
If you would like to access this resource, please type your Username and Password in the MEMBER'S AREA box on the right side of the page.
If you don't currently have a valid account, and would like to get one, please Subscribe.
Technology and features are system/configuration dependent. Specifications subject to change without notice.
For further details, please contact your Esaote sales representative.