The fully-digital Technos Family ultrasound system features all the up-to-date technologies, including linear, convex and phased array. It offers the possibility of performing dynamic focalization, dynamic aperture and dynamic filtering with independent digital delay lines to drive the single transducer element.
Specific advanced features are available with the Technos Family products to support the everyday needs in any kind of scan:
- Digital Adaptive Gain Control to avoid distortion and optimize the image dynamic range, specially on hyperechogenic structures
- Digital Adaptive Bandpass Filtering to allow real-time exceptional image homogeneity
- MultiVector RF Signal Processing to improve the signal-to-noise ratio and provide clearer images
- Multifrequency and extended frequency range available on probes in all operative modes (multiplane TE included)
- Very High Frequency Sonography (VHFS) for the highest tissue resolution and definition in B/W and Color imaging
- VeloPower-directional Power Doppler
- TEI™ - Tissue Enhancement Imaging
- VPan Imaging extended field of view
- P.B.I. - Pure Brilliance Imaging to automatically optimize and enhance image quality
- CTEI™ - Contrast Tissue Enhancement Imaging with C3-Mode™-Combined Contrast Chain Imaging and Time/Intensity Analysis for advanced Ultrasound Contrast Agent (USCA) applications
- CnTI™ - Contrast Tuned Imaging for up-to-date contrast media procedures
- 3D Imaging
- Specific cardiac module
- Dedicated calculations for abdomen, urology, obstetrics, gynecology, pediatrics, vascular, transcranial
- Wide range of interfaces for different peripherals (SVHS video-Y/C, composite video, stereo audio-R/L, SCSI port, parallel port, serial port, network card, voice recording on VTR)
- UNA™- Ultrasound Network Architecture communication protocol platform to enhance connectivity and image archiving with the DSM (Digital Storage Module)
- Windows NT® platform, DICOM protocol compatibility and image archiving inside the dedicated ImageLab™ database
The use of contrast agents in the USA is limited by FDA to left ventricle opacification and visualization of the left ventricular endocardial border.
Windows® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
Technos Family. A smart solution to optimize your routine diagnostics through future technology.
If you would like to access this resource, please type your Username and Password in the MEMBER'S AREA box on the right side of the page.
If you don't currently have a valid account, and would like to get one, please Subscribe.
Technology and features are system/configuration dependent. Specifications subject to change without notice.
Information might refer to products or modalities not yet approved in all countries.
For further details, please contact your Esaote sales representative.