The Tringa is ideal for applications such as acute abdominal trauma and pregnancy detection, as well as for routine examinations of the kidneys, liver, gallbladder, lungs, bladder and other internal organs. It can assist in making diagnoses in less than ideal or remote situations:
- 5-3.5 MHz or a 7.5-5 MHz dual frequency sector transducers
- Acute abdominal trauma and pregnancy detection, routine examinations of the kidneys, liver, gallbladder, lungs, bladder and other internal organs
- Optional Communication Package
- Text annotation feature to easily add patient data and information to the corresponding images
- Special mounting glove for dedicated scannings
- Carrying case or desk stand use
- Tringa rechargeable battery (a single battery provides up to four hours of portable use)
- Standard video out
- Built-in memory to store up to 160 images
- Easy data transfer to a PC via bi-directional infrared port
- Weight basic unit 800 grams (less than 2 lbs.)
Tringa: the Smallest in the World
If you would like to access this resource, please type your Username and Password in the MEMBER'S AREA box on the right side of the page.
If you don't currently have a valid account, and would like to get one, please Subscribe.
Technology and features are system/configuration dependent. Specifications subject to change without notice.
Information might refer to products or modalities not yet approved in all countries.
For further details, please contact your Esaote sales representative.