Vet-MR: Product in Brief
Vet-MR is the first MRI system uniquely designed to bring diagnostic excellence into the veterinary world.
Nowadays, MRI is the preferred modality for imaging any kind of soft tissue and is the method of choice for imaging trauma and pathologies of the central nervous system and joints. The specific features of Vet-MR make this imaging modality available also for the veterinary field.
Vet-MR is specifically suitable for imaging small animals and is a result of attention to details in designing magnet, coils and electronic components, providing a high quality MRI for the veterinary field which is cost effective and easy to use.
Vet-MR: Full Details
Some of the features found on VET-MR include:
- In-office MRI fully customized for veterinary needs
- Open design and tailored patient bed
- Complete set of dedicated optimized coils
- High image quality
- Dedicated software, full set of pre-defined sequences and protocols for veterinary purpose
- User customized examination protocols for specific clinical needs
- Windows based user interface customized for "vet" environment featuring "vet" terminology
- Multi planar scout
- Real-time imaging tool for fast animal positioning
- Easy installation: single room of 18 m² needed
Maintenance-free open permanent magnet
- Low Power Consumption: less than 1.3 Kw
- 0.2 Tesla field
- Light Patented RF Shielding
- Standard available anaesthesia equipment can be used
- Extensive image viewing, analysis and elaboration tools
- Sophisticated storage functionality particularly useful for systems connected to PACS network
- Full DICOM connectivity
vet-mr: the In-house Dedicated vet mri
If you would like to access this resource, please type your Username and Password in the MEMBER'S AREA box on the right side of the page.
If you don't currently have a valid account, and would like to get one, please Subscribe.
Technology and features are system/configuration dependent. Specifications subject to change without notice.
Information might refer to products or modalities not yet approved in all countries.
For further details, please contact your Esaote sales representative.
Windows® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation. Mac® is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.