Vet-MR Grande: Product in Brief
The innovative Vet-MR Grande is a new member of the family of Esaote dedicated MRI scanners: it is specifically designed with the collaboration of veterinary doctors to create an efficient solution for both large and small animal client demographics.
The Vet-MR Grande is an in-house system available with a choice of 2 dedicated patient tables covering the needs for pet and equine MRI imaging: it offers an open design and tailored patient beds to also accommodate very large animals.
Vet-MR Grande: Full Details
Some of the features found on Vet-MR Grande include:
- Complete set of dedicated optimized coils
- Dedicated software, full set of pre-defined sequences and protocols for veterinary purpose
- User customized examination protocols for specific clinical needs
- High image quality
- In addition to standard dedicated patient table available with special moveable table for horses
- Windows based user interface customized for "vet" environment featuring "vet" terminology
- Multi planar scout
- Real-time imaging tool for fast animal positioning
- Easy installation: single room of 25 m² needed
Maintenance-free open permanent magnet
- Low Power Consumption: max 3 Kw
- 0.25 Tesla field
- Light Patented RF Shielding
- Standard available anaesthesia equipment can be used
- Extensive image viewing, analysis and elaboration tools
- Sophisticated storage functionality particularly useful for systems connected to PACS network
- Full DICOM connectivity
vet-mr grande: in-house dedicated veterinary mri solutions
If you would like to access this resource, please type your Username and Password in the MEMBER'S AREA box on the right side of the page.
If you don't currently have a valid account, and would like to get one, please Subscribe.
Technology and features are system/configuration dependent. Specifications subject to change without notice.
Information might refer to products or modalities not yet approved in all countries.
For further details, please contact your Esaote sales representative.
Windows® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation. Mac® is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.