The 8^ Edition of MRI in Veterinary Medicine
Attend the 8^ Edition of MRI in Veterinary Medicine which will be focused for the first time on Small Animal MRI applications, leaving room for a second conference on Equine MRI that will be organized in the second half of the year. The rich scientific program is a blend of clinical science, technology and practical guidelines on the best techniques in order to improve your study protocols, optimize sequence parameters and patient positioning. Moreover, this year Esaote has extended the case lab session, where clinical studies will be presented and participants will be able to interact directly with international experienced neurologists and radiologists.
- Massimo Baroni - DVM, Dipl ECVN
- Chiara Briola - DVM
- Cristian Falzone - DVM, MRCVS, Dipl ECVN
- Michael E. Herrtage - BVSc, DVSc, DVR, DVD, DSAM, MRCVS, Dipl ECVIM, Dipl ECVD
- Konrad Jurina - DVM, Dipl ECVN
- Martin Konar - DVM, Dipl ECVDI
- Bunita Eichelberger - DVM, MS, Dipl ACVR, Clinical Assistant Professor of Radiology, Tucson - Arizona (USA)
8^ Edition of MRI in Veterinary Medicine in Sicily (Italy)
May 13th-14th, 2016: don't miss it!
Download MRI in Veterinary Medicine Brochure
- MRI in Veterinary Medicine
(PDF Brochure, 2.0 Mb)
Technology and features are system/configuration dependent. Specifications subject to change without notice. Information might refer to products or modalities not yet approved in all countries. For further details, please contact your Esaote sales representative.