We grow with People
How we do things
People currently working in Esaote are over 1.200, 60% in Italy and the remaining in the other countries of the world. The sought-after titles in Esaote are those of Engineering, Physics, Computer Science, Electronics. The international roles are distributed on different functions:
- Supply Chain Procurement & Manufacturing, with the mission of designing and implementing industrial methodologies and processes to maximize efficiency of supply chain steps from provisioning of raw materials and parts to finished products delivery.
- Global IT, with the mission of Global IT is to drive the evolution of the IT infrastructure to support the Group functions through the coordination of the activities of the IT resources in the subsidiaries and the oversight of hardware, software and related services purchases worldwide;
- Quality Assurance, with the mission of providing compliance with the regulations and guidelines issued internally and by the national and international authorities, ensuring continuous improvement of the Group Quality Management System as well as managing the Regulatory Affairs activities;
- Global Service, with the mission of building and developing a structure to provide world class support to the existing Installed Base and drive sustainable and profitable growth in the after sales business.
- Global Marketing, with the mission of accelerating sales worldwide by leveraging the company’s core businesses of Ultrasound, Dedicated MRI, Veterinary, and Interventional Systems;
- Global Transducers Business Operations, with the mission of ensuring development and production of world class transducers, through the integration of all the activities from design to manufacturing.
- Finance & Administration, with the mission of ensuring effective performance, fiscal and financial governance supported by strong information and control systems.
- Human Resources, with the mission of supporting the management and development of Human Resources;
- Legal, Governance & Compliance, with the mission of ensuring that all the companies within the Esaote Group act in accordance with all relevant laws, regulations and compliance requirements;
- Corporate Development, with the mission of regularly revisiting the company Corporate Strategy to assess its competitive advantage and identify attractive avenues for future growth.
- Medical IT PACS with the objective of continuing to globally provide Radiology and Cardiology Information Systems and Picture Archiving and Communication Systems;
- Medical IT Quantitative, with the objective of continuing to provide globally best-in-class IT solutions for medical diagnostics and intervention.
- Communications with the objective of managing internal and external communications, including media and community relations;
- Internal Audit & Procedures with the objective of establishing a more systematic and disciplined Group approach to risk management by improving internal control system effectiveness and setting adequate governance processes and procedures.