Esaote aims to deliver precise and reliable diagnosis to meet any clinical need. Integrated solutions for data and image management ensure safe and streamlined workflow.
Clinical Need: Obese Patients Management
Overweight or obese patient examinations are quite common in today’s echo and ultrasound labs. It is estimated that up to 10% of abdominal ultrasound exams are considered non-diagnostic due to obesity. On a global scale, this means that approximately half a billion people may be considered to present limited ultrasound imaging potential.
Esaote offers many technologies for imaging enhancement in this area: with TEI™, the harmonic signal is fully preserved without degradation of acoustic information. MView and XView (and NEW XView+) improve the quality of ultrasound images by reducing the presence of artifacts, shadowing and speckle.
eHD Technology: for improved diagnostic confidence
Esaote's eHD technology is designed to provide innovation within ultrasound imaging, and improve system usage. It is proof of our continued focus on diagnostic value through optimization of every aspect of the signal chain - starting from the echo generated by the patient’s body, through to its arrival on the system’s monitor. eHD maximizes the efficiency of ultrasound scanning, leaving the sonographer free to concentrate on the patient.
In summary, eHD provides:
- Enhanced diagnostic value
- Maximized signal information
- Low power consumption
- More efficient healthcare
eHD Imaging represents the ‘window’ through which the user is able to receive the diagnostic information he or she requires:
- eHD Technology is based on the iQProbe concept: it introduces further improvements in terms of array material and acoustic lens
- eHD Pulser is the core of the system’s front end technology: it can create any type of ultrasound beam waveform that is required, and can drive any probe at the right signal waveform
- eHD Processing - The combined useof XView and MView Spatial Combined Imaging gives the user a superior ultrasound image quality for significantly increasing diagnostic confidence and image readability
- eHD Doppler presents unprecedented, unmatched Doppler sensitivity and unique three-dimensional Doppler techniques (eHD CFM, eHD XFlow, work-in-progress QDP-Quality Doppler Profiles)
Discover the new Esaote CrystaLine
Esaote’s new CrystaLine technology represents the latest enhancement in ultrasound image quality, providing brightness, clarity, purity and sharpness in order to increase productivity, efficiency and value. CrystaLine provides optimal workflow and upgrading capability for all applications, i.e. Cardiovascular, General Imaging, Women's Healthcare and Point-of-care imaging. Combined with advanced eHD Technology, Esaote CrystaLine represents an imaging solution - particularly for difficult-to-scan patients – helping to increase diagnostic confidence and achieve high performance as well as improved patient care and patient throughput.
Raw data post-processing allows post-processing of images and video clips that have been acquired and saved into the archive. This feature is very helpful for clinical workflow and enables image optimization at the off-line stage.
The use of contrast agents in the USA is limited by FDA to left ventricle opacification and visualization of the left ventricular endocardial border.
Windows® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
Technology and features are system/configuration dependent. Specifications subject to change without notice. Information might refer to products or modalities not yet approved in all countries. For further details, please contact your Esaote sales representative.