Therapy & Interventional
Interventional settings require dedicated features and solutions that allow the accurate treatment of any type of patient.
Esaote is committed to providing the shortest and most effective path to patient care.
In regional anesthesia and interventional procedures, needle visualization is important for safe and successful ultrasound-guided peripheral nerve blocks. However, accurate and consistent visualization of the needle tip can be difﬁcult to achieve. Clinicians need to perform treatments that involve both prevention and early diagnosis to avoid future complications. An accurate diagnosis leads to a fast and appropriate treatment pathway, aiding recovery and increasing overall patient satisfaction.
Based on our understands of clinicians’ need for tools that support and guide diagnosis and interventional procedures, Esaote has developed a dedicated range of products and technologies:
- Enhanced needle visualization, allowing precision and guidance during anaesthesia procedures
- High frequency probe (up to 22 MHz) for exceptionally detailed and precise representation of superficial structures
- Hockey stick probe (up to 18 MHz) for improved clinical performance, particularly when scanning difficult to access regions
- Excellent Colour Doppler mapping for accurate assessment of vessels
- Accessible Educational Library with an archive of clinical images and procedure descriptions, built by users for users
Click on thumbnails to open clinical images gallery sequence, or click here
Clinical Benefits of Ultrasound Guidance
- Improved accuracy during interventional procedures due to real-time imaging
- Good correlation between examination time and results
- Improved workflow and patient management
- Cost reduction and good return on investment
- Increased patient satisfaction due to quality of treatment and service
Technology and features are system/configuration dependent. Specifications subject to change without notice. Information might refer to products or modalities not yet approved in all countries. For further details, please contact your Esaote sales representative.