Beyond Performance and Value
28/02/2018 - 04/03/2018
Esaote’s new ultra-performance MyLab™9 ultrasound platform is designed to support a full range of shared service diagnostic imaging environments. Take ultra-control of your images with unique visualization tools, and view results with clarity and sensitivity to help make more informed clinical decisions. Experience the ultra-comfort of Italian-designed ergonomics and an ultra-easy user interface that increases productivity. The MyLab™9 ultrasound platform provides unprecedented power to drive more confident, better informed healthcare decisions without compromise, at an ultra-value.
MyLab™9 Platform Clinical Images
Our Clinical Solutions
Urology - White Paper
TRUS-MRI fusion with Virtual Navigator enables to target the index lesion by needle biopsy for accurate diagnosis with a very fast approach.
The possibility of more accurate pretreatment staging favours the use of the watchful approach programs. In this scenario ablation procedures will play an essential role again.
easyMode: “One touch”
Esaote has completely re-thought the Ultrasound exam optimization.
easyMode* catches and reacts according to the user’s needs, instead of forcing physicians and sonographers to comprehend the system technology and its processes.
* Patent pending
Discover more about MyLab™9 Platform
- NEW O-scan Premium for High Performance extremity MRI
- NEW AgileExam: the next step in Esaote MRI workflow improvement
- Maximize Return On Investment
- Optimal patient care and comfort
Visit ePOS-Electronic Posters which involve the latest Esaote clinical solutions and cover the up-to-date topics of scientific trends:
- Spine Facet Joint Injections (FJI) and RadioFrequency Ablation (RFA) under Ultrasound-CT and Ultrasound-MRI fusion guidance: feasibility study using a multipurpose magnetic tracking system
- Novel microvascularization hemodynamic detection ultrasound technology applied in multiple clinical applications
- Morphological brain images acquired with a tilting MRI scanner: feasibility and quality evaluations
Join the Oral Presentations held by skilled opinion leaders exploring latest advancement on our technologies!
Booth EXPO X5/8