All Esaote Dedicated MRI systems are “one room” systems, which means that the complete system, magnet, electronics and console can be installed in a single room with limited space requirements.
G-scan Brio: Hassle-Free MRI
Like all Esaote MRI systems, G-scan Brio is a "one room" MRI system which means that the complete system, magnet, electronics and console can be installed in a single room of only 23 m2 (245 ft2).
- G-scan Brio employs an optimized permanent magnet so no cryogens and no complicated cooling systems are required
- Patented, light-weight pavilion style RF shielding can be independently installed without any additional construction
- Room height requirements: minimum for Weight Bearing spine and knee examinations: 2.80 m (9.2 Ft); suggested for Weight Bearing spine, knee and ankle examinations: 3.30 m (10.8 Ft)
- Total weight: 7.9 tons
- Power supply voltage: 200-210/220-240 V @ 50/60 Hz
O-scan: Does More in Less Space
O-scan does more in less space. The innovative design integrates a complete MRI system including RF shielding, in one unique package, minimizing the total space needed for installation. Due to its low weight and extremely small 5 gauss footprint, O-scan can be installed in virtually any office or practice with ease. The operator console, featuring a Windows® interface, can be located either inside or outside the scanning room, to accommodate both small diagnostic practices and large radiology departments.
- Very compact, installation space of 9 m² (100 Sq Ft) required
- Low Power Consumption: only 1 Kw in normal 220/110V power outlet
- No RF shielding cage required
- Fits through standard doorways
S-scan Easy To Install And Maintain
S-scan is a “one room” MRI system which means that the complete system, magnet, electronics and console can be installed in a single room of only 20 m2 (238 ft2).
- S-scan is based on an optimized permanent magnet so no cryogens and no complicated cooling systems are required.
- Patented, light-weight pavilion style RF shielding can be independently installed without any additional construction or renovation.
S-scan Compact Configuration
The S-scan also offers a compact configuration (optional) for smaller installation sites. A specially designed compact bed is provided, which can be accommodated in an RF pavilion of just 9 m2 (100 sq ft).
Windows® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
Technology and features are system/configuration dependent. Specifications subject to change without notice. Information might refer to products or modalities not yet approved in all countries. For further details, please contact your Esaote sales representative.