Therapy & Interventional
Interventional settings require dedicated features and solutions that allow the accurate treatment of any type of patient.Esaote is committed to providing the shortest and most effective path to patient care.
Clinical Need: Lesion detection and tracking capabilities
Precisely locating the position of lesions or other anatomical landmarks on real-time ultrasound, while taking advantage of 2D second modality, it is not easy in everyday clinical practice.
Guess the correct position of the probe according to the mammography, x-rays and so on, ensuring good precision and ideal tracking it becomes almost impossible.
- What about the possibility of navigating in real time within reference images of the body area you are scanning with your ultrasound system?
- What about the feasibility of doing it with real-time feedback of the probe position on the reference image?
- What about tracking the transducer position and have it automatically saved on your images?
- What about having an advanced tracking possibility limited solely by clinical need and your imagination?
The answer is Esaote BodyMap
BodyMap is a unique Esaote technology, which enables the 2D Navigation within any kind of DICOM 2D image.
BodyMap technology enables the visualization of the probe as a green circle) on a second modality image (mammography, RX, SPECT-CT, MRI Slice, etc…) or icon (Bodymark) or Picture (with a proper BodyCamera you have the possibility to shoot a picture of the patient body area under examination).
The probe position is linked in real time with live clips, which can be recorded through the BodyCamera: a useful tool for procedure recordings and for teaching purposes.
Click on thumbnails to open clinical images gallery sequence
With Standard BodyMap 2D Navigation you can use all the modalities:
- Color, Power Doppler and XFlow
- ElaXto: Esaote Real time Elastosonography
- CnTI™: Esaote CEUS Technology
While possible applications with second modalities are only limited by your imagination.
Technology and features are system/configuration dependent. Specifications subject to change without notice. Information might refer to products or modalities not yet approved in all countries. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. For further details, please contact your Esaote sales representative.