eHD is the Esaote technology to innovate ultrasound imaging and improve the systems’ use. It represents our attention to the diagnostic value, optimizing all the aspects of the chain a signal has to travel through, starting from the echo generated by the patient’s body up to the arrival on the system’s monitor.
It maximizes the efficiency of ultrasound scanning, leaving the sonographer free to concentrate on the patient.
- Ultrasound Imaging Innovation
- Enhanced Diagnostic Value
- Maximization Signal Information
- Low power consumption
- More efficient healthcare
Diagnostic value enhancement and system usability optimization are the main key factors taken into consideration in the development of the eHD Technology. It focuses the whole ultrasound chain, from the transducer to the display, passing through signal processing and strategic features, taking into account ergonomics and connectivity issues.
- eHD Technology is based on iQProbe concept: it introduces further improvements in terms of array material and acoustic lens.
- eHD Pulser is the core of the system’s front end technology: it creates any kind of ultrasound beam waveform and can drive any probe at the right signal waveform.
- eHD Processing - The combined use of XView and MView Spatial Combined Imaging gives the user a superior ultrasound imaging quality extremely increasing diagnostic confidence and image readability.
- eHD Doppler enables the reaching of unprecedented and unmatched Doppler sensitivity and unique three-dimensional Doppler techniques (eHD CFM, eHD XFlow, work-in-progress QDP-Quality Doppler Profiles).
- eHD Technology Imaging represents the window through which the user is able to get the diagnostic information he is looking for.
Technology and features are system/configuration dependent. Specifications subject to change without notice. Information might refer to products or modalities not yet approved in all countries. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. For further details, please contact your Esaote sales representative.