Terapia e Intervenção
Situações intervencionistas requerem funcionalidades dedicadas e soluções que permitem o tratamento preciso de qualquer tipo de paciente. A Esaote está empenhada em fornecer o caminho mais curto e mais eficaz para tratamento do paciente.
Clinical References - Scientific Literature
Find the highest quality clinical studies committed to helping healthcare professionals provide better patient care on a daily basis through the Esaote’s high performance imaging systems and advanced technologies.
The collection of the most important scientific literature relevant to a particular question represents the scientific evidence to improve clinical accuracy in managing patients and develop the clinical practice guidelines.
By identifying the most critical challenges facing patient care today, clinicians and imaging professionals can increase confidence and gain new opportunities to learn, judge and experience innovative modalities and procedures in everyday clinical practice.
-  Mauri G, Cova L, De Beni S, Ierace T, Tondolo T, Cerri A, Goldberg SN, Solbiati L., “Real-Time US-CT/MRI Image Fusion for Guidance of Thermal Ablation of Liver Tumors Undetectable with US: Results in 295 Cases”, Cardiovascular Interventional Radiology 2014 May 8
-  Enzo Di Mauro, Marco Solbiati, Stefano De Beni, Leonardo Forzoni, Sara D’Onofrio, Luigi Solbiati, “Virtual Navigator Real-Time Ultrasound Fusion Imaging with Positron Emission Tomography for Liver Interventions”, 35th Annual International Conference of the IEEE EMBS Osaka, Japan, 3 - 7 July, 2013
-  Villa, F. Chiesa, I. Rosenberg, A. Tagliafico, M. Perinetti, A. Del Prato, “MRI and ultrasound guided prostate biopsy using the fusion imaging technique”, ECR 2013 Congress
-  Prada F, DelBene M, Mattei L, Casali C, Fillippini A, Legnani F, Mangraviti A, Saladino A, Perin A Richetta C, Vetrano I, Moiraghi A, Saini M, DiMeco F., “Fusion Imaging for intra-operative ultrasound-based navigation in neurosurgery”, Journal of Ultrasound 2014, 17:243-251 DOI:10.1007/s40477-014-0111-8
-  Prada F, DelBene M, Mattei L, Lodigiani L, Kolev V, DeBeni S, Casali C, Legnani F, Perin A, Saladino A, Solbiati L, Sakas G, DiMeco F., “Pre-operative magnetic resonance and intra-operative ultrasound fusion imaging for real-time neuronavigation in brain tumor surgery”, Ultraschall. In press, 2014
-  F. Vannetti, T. Atzori, G. Pasquini, L. Forzoni, L. Modi, R. Molino-Lova, “Superficial Electromyography and Motion Analysis Technologies applied to Ultrasound System User Interface and Probe Ergonomics Evaluation”, Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Applied Human Factors and Ergonomics AHFE 2014, Kraków, Poland 19-23 July 2014
-  M. Mazzola, L. Forzoni, S. D’Onofrio, C.E. Standoli, G. Andreoni, “Evaluation of Professional Ultrasound Probes with Santos DHM. Handling comfort map generation and ergonomics assessment of different grasps”, Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Applied Human Factors and Ergonomics AHFE 2014, Kraków, Poland 19-23 July 2014
-  M. Mazzola, L. Forzoni, S. D'Onofrio, T. Marler, S. Beck, “Using Santos DHM to design the working environment for sonographers in order to minimize the risks of musculoskeletal disorders and to satisfy the clinical recommendations”, Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Applied Human Factors and Ergonomics AHFE 2014, Kraków, Poland 19-23 July 2014
-  Peris A, Zagli G, Bonizzoli M, Cianchi, Ciapetti M, Spina R, Anichini V, Lapi F, Batacchi S, "Implantation of 3951 Long-Term Central Venous Catheters: Performances, Risk Analysis, and Patient Comfort After Ultrasound-Guidance Introduction", Anesthesia & Analgesia, 2010 Nov;111(5):1194-201. doi: 10.1213
-  Wegener J, Hollmann M, Stevens M, "Value of an electronic tutorial for image interpretation in ultrasound-guided regional anesthesia", Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine 2013 Jan-Feb; 38(1):44-9
-  Szerb J, Greenberg J, Kwofie M, "Histological confirmation of needle tip position during ultrasound-guided interscalene block: a randomized comparison between the intraplexus and the periplexus approach", Canadian Journal Anesthesia (2015) 62:1295–1302
-  Kilicaslan A, Topal A, “Ultrasound-Guided Multiple Peripheral Nerve Blocks in a Superobese Patient” - Case reports in Anaesthesiology, 2014, article ID 896914.
-  Aksoy M, Dostbil A, “Continuous spinal anaesthesia versus ultrasound-guided combined psoas compartment-sciatic nerve block for hip replacement surgery in elderly high-risk patients: a prospective randomised study” - BMC Anesthesiology, 2014, DOI: 10.1186/1471-2253-14-99.
-  Beigmohammadi M, Tavakoli F, “Sciatic Nerve Block in Tetanus: A Case Report” - Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine, 2015, Vol 5, e29698.