Therapy & Interventional
Interventional settings require dedicated features and solutions that allow the accurate treatment of any type of patient. Esaote is committed to providing the shortest and most effective path to patient care.
Clinical References - Scientific Literature
Find the highest quality clinical studies committed to helping healthcare professionals provide better patient care on a daily basis through the Esaote’s high performance imaging systems and advanced technologies.
The collection of the most important scientific literature relevant to a particular question represents the scientific evidence to improve clinical accuracy in managing patients and develop the clinical practice guidelines.
By identifying the most critical challenges facing patient care today, clinicians and imaging professionals can increase confidence and gain new opportunities to learn, judge and experience innovative modalities and procedures in everyday clinical practice.
-  Mauri G, Cova L, De Beni S, Ierace T, Tondolo T, Cerri A, Goldberg SN, Solbiati L., “Real-Time US-CT/MRI Image Fusion for Guidance of Thermal Ablation of Liver Tumors Undetectable with US: Results in 295 Cases”, Cardiovascular Interventional Radiology 2014 May 8
-  Enzo Di Mauro, Marco Solbiati, Stefano De Beni, Leonardo Forzoni, Sara D’Onofrio, Luigi Solbiati, “Virtual Navigator Real-Time Ultrasound Fusion Imaging with Positron Emission Tomography for Liver Interventions”, 35th Annual International Conference of the IEEE EMBS Osaka, Japan, 3 - 7 July, 2013
-  Villa, F. Chiesa, I. Rosenberg, A. Tagliafico, M. Perinetti, A. Del Prato, “MRI and ultrasound guided prostate biopsy using the fusion imaging technique”, ECR 2013 Congress
-  Prada F, DelBene M, Mattei L, Casali C, Fillippini A, Legnani F, Mangraviti A, Saladino A, Perin A Richetta C, Vetrano I, Moiraghi A, Saini M, DiMeco F., “Fusion Imaging for intra-operative ultrasound-based navigation in neurosurgery”, Journal of Ultrasound 2014, 17:243-251 DOI:10.1007/s40477-014-0111-8
-  Prada F, DelBene M, Mattei L, Lodigiani L, Kolev V, DeBeni S, Casali C, Legnani F, Perin A, Saladino A, Solbiati L, Sakas G, DiMeco F., “Pre-operative magnetic resonance and intra-operative ultrasound fusion imaging for real-time neuronavigation in brain tumor surgery”, Ultraschall. In press, 2014
-  Peris A, Zagli G, Bonizzoli M, Cianchi, Ciapetti M, Spina R, Anichini V, Lapi F, Batacchi S, "Implantation of 3951 Long-Term Central Venous Catheters: Performances, Risk Analysis, and Patient Comfort After Ultrasound-Guidance Introduction", Anesthesia & Analgesia, 2010 Nov;111(5):1194-201. doi: 10.1213
-  Wegener J, Hollmann M, Stevens M, "Value of an electronic tutorial for image interpretation in ultrasound-guided regional anesthesia", Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine 2013 Jan-Feb; 38(1):44-9
-  Szerb J, Greenberg J, Kwofie M, "Histological confirmation of needle tip position during ultrasound-guided interscalene block: a randomized comparison between the intraplexus and the periplexus approach", Canadian Journal Anesthesia (2015) 62:1295–1302