Early management of disease leads to better patient care and reduces Socio-Economic impacts. This is why Esaote has been investing in preventive healthcare for many years.
Clinical Need: High precision obstetric imaging
Within the field of obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine (MFM) is fundamental to the management of high-risk pregnancies. MFM enables care of pregnant women who have specific medical problems (e.g. heart or kidney disease, hypertension, diabetes, and thrombophilia), pregnant women who are at risk for pregnancy-related complications (e.g. preterm labor, pre-eclampsia, and twin or triplet pregnancies), and pregnant women with at-risk fetuses. Fetuses may be at risk because of chromosomal or congenital abnormalities, maternal disease, infection, genetic disease, and growth restriction, and may require advanced procedures such as targeted fetal assessment using ultrasound and Doppler.
High Performance Ultrasound in Obstetrics
Esaote offers a range of technologies via a wide selection of high performance products that meet all clinical needs within obstetrics and gynaecology. The technologies available on our premium and high-end cart-based ultrasound systems, such as XView+ and XLight, are also available on our portable systems, enabling maximum performance and reliability everywhere.
Click on thumbnails to open clinical images gallery sequence
Technologies for high precision imaging
We provide a wide range of technologies and capabilities for high precision imaging, maximum performance and reliability in daily obstetric practice, for the early stages of the pregnancy, to delivery.
- CrystaLine technology: represents the latest enhancement in ultrasound image quality, providing brightness, clarity, purity and sharpness, helping to increase productivity, efficiency and value.
- XFlow: Esaote’s technology for microflow enables users to assess and study the most difficult and important vessels and vascular patterns (e.g. Circle of Willis - circulus arteriosus cerebri).
- iQ linear probe for first trimester: the combination of the high resolution LA332 iQ linear probe and TPView advanced high resolution trapezoidal view provides the benefits of a high frequency probe and an extended field of view, with just one transducer. LA332 is excellent not only for NT assessment, but also for a complete study of the fetus in the first trimester.
- Fetal Weight Index - FWI: Esaote’s exclusive tool for biometric measurements assessment is a useful tool for improving the accuracy of fetal weight estimations.
- Fetal Medicine Foundation settings: Esaote’s systems are approved by The Fetal Medicine Foundation, including all probes (standard and volumetric) used in obstetrics.
Technology and features are system/configuration dependent. Specifications subject to change without notice. Information might refer to products or modalities not yet approved in all countries. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. For further details, please contact your Esaote sales representative.